Umm... Hiya!

Flashpoint_1230

Hey, everybody...

This kind of intro may not be necessary seeing as how I'm not sure just how active I'll be on these boards, but it doesn't matter, does it? I'm actually a fairly recent FE convert. I started playing the Advance Wars series in 2003, but didn't pick FE up until last year. (And even then, it was only because I knew that it was developed by IS) My first FE game was Shadow Dragon, and since I picked the series up last year, I've went out and bought (and beaten) FE7-10, also.

Since last year, I've relied on Serenes Forest heavily for all of my FE news and tips. I've been fairly active over in the GameFAQS FE community (under a different username), and I thought that now would be a good time to join in the SF boards. So... Hello, everybody, and I hope that I'll be able to contribute to your satisfaction! :)

One last thing... I hope that Edward vs. Mia debates aren't as prevalent here on the SF boards as they are on the GFAQs boards. :)

One last thing... I hope that Edward vs. Mia debates aren't as prevalent here on the SF boards as they are on the GFAQs boards. :)

Here it's more like Zihark vs. Mia...

Anyway, welcome to the forest and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

What are all of those "claimed" people on your sig, NinjaMonkey?

Just the characters he has claimed already.

Hi and hope you enjoy your stay Flashpoint, make friends, post a few things and enjoy the place.

Edited by Light Lord

GREETING, SALUTATIONS AND WELCOME!

I AM YOUR RESIDENT BIZZ, AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PLACE

I RESIDE AT FFTF WHERE I WILL SOON HOST A SERIES OF STORIES THAT WILL RELATE TO MY EXPERIENCES I WILL HAVE SINGING IN MY SCHOOL'S CHAMBER CHORUS <3

FOUR MORE DAYS, BITCHES

^ Do GameFAQers have bad reps on the SF boards? :) Trust me, I don't blame you guys if they do. Right now, one of the debate topics on the GFAQs FE:RD board is whether Ike=Bella from Twilight. You have got to be kidding me... :sob:

Hey.

No way. A lot of people that talk about FE10 on SF think Edward isn't even that good past Chapter 5.

^ Do GameFAQers have bad reps on the SF boards? :) Trust me, I don't blame you guys if they do.

Yes. Do people on GFAQS still think units like Marcus/Jeigan are terrible and Nino is awesome?

Yes. Do people on GFAQS still think units like Marcus/Jeigan are terrible and Nino is awesome?

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I generally only post on the FE:RD and PoR boards, which have the most activity.

Out of curiosity, what motivated you to use the name "Flashpoint" in your username? I hope it was the tv show.

Ah... No. I'd never even heard of the TV show. I just went and looked it up, and it actually looks like a show that I might watch. (I don't watch TV much, if at all, but I like Bones, and my sister likes all of the crime/detective shows like Criminal Minds and CSI:Miami/CSI:NY, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, etc.)

Anyway, my name over on the GFAQS board is Parrotboy_1230 (stems from a childhood interest in birds, :)). When I set up a Hotmail address, then I picked flashpoint off of one of the tag teams in Advance Wars: Dual Strike. It was my favorite game at the time. Plus, it sounded cool. :) Ever since, any of my screen names usually involves flashpoint (that's basically only GFAQs and SF now) . And the 1230 part comes from my birthday (Dec. 30). So there you have it.

FFtF? I don't know what that is... Everyone here already seems to know what they're talking about or has questions about things that I don't do (speed runs, LTCs, clock abuse, drafting?). What can I say? I just enjoy the games.

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

FFtF? I don't know what that is... Everyone here already seems to know what they're talking about or has questions about things that I don't do (speed runs, LTCs, clock abuse, drafting?). What can I say? I just enjoy the games.

FftF is a forum called Far from the Forest. It's basically the only place here where you can be spammy without getting in trouble. 2 forums under the introductions forum on the main forum page.

It can't get any worse.

You're tempting fate, Sirius.

In other news, welcome to the forest. Bring protective equipment, if you must.