Generic Units Playthrough

Genericgeneral.png

Six extra dracos... That's not very encouraging... :sweatdrop:

Fireemblem12_57_13135.png

Are those really female archers on the enemy side, or am I just seeing things??

All enemies are males you are just seeing things since the pictures are blurry because I saved a quick screen shot rather than print screen it, crop, and save in paint.net method.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are males. The map sprite of the female archer moves the bow significantly lower.

The thing I'd be interested to know is how the hell armour knights caught up to the archers in speed...

That's just how they are in Lunatic. Chapter 15 armors pack 15 SPD IIRC, slowest enemies along with mages but that's still pretty fast for AKs. Generals get maxed SPD (21) not too long after that.

Edited by Sirius

All enemies are males you are just seeing things since the pictures are blurry because I saved a quick screen shot rather than print screen it, crop, and save in paint.net method.

Figured I was seeing things...

Those are males. The map sprite of the female archer moves the bow significantly lower.

That's just how they are in Lunatic. Chapter 15 armors pack 15 SPD IIRC, slowest enemies along with mages but that's still pretty fast for AKs. Generals get maxed SPD (21) not too long after that.

Oh...

Also, didn't archers use 3 move to cross forests in SD? And there's the fact that they couldn't cross mountains in SD either... Guess archers must've gotten those problems fixed.

Deadliestpirate.png

Bandit-1.png

They deal alot of damage.

Hunter-2.png

Chokepoint.png

Place where he killed the pirates.

Obesepirate.png

Chapter 4

Everyone's condition bonuses:(Charging)

Turns:14

Reclasses: Arran Sniper->Hero, Montag Archer->Hunter, Dienstag F.Myrmidon->F.Cavalier, Donnerstag Archer->Hunter, Samstag Merc->Pirate (Better damage)

This chapter was a bit difficult since I was using generics who barley did any damage so Caesar had to kill the initial bandits, then have people block the fort with some generics as meatshields. After that I rescued Caesar and place him to where the cursor is in the above picture. After killing the pirates I killed of the other generics since I was hoping I would get better ones but was wrong.

Before

Funds:2000

Name Class Lvl %

Edited by Generic Officer

I'm pretty sure I just read the words 'Doubled by a soldier' in the KIA list.

Wow.

Personally I think Lunatic mode is downright insane. I dislike it because there is really no freedom to be selective about units - all must be used. Very, very, very careful strategy must be used, and miracles must occur. But I was also determined to keep everyone alive. But I'm not sure how this will turn out as faceless will definetly not be that much better at taking hits than actual characters. I'm interested in what strategies you plan on using.

I'm pretty sure I just read the words 'Doubled by a soldier' in the KIA list.

Wow.

Personally I think Lunatic mode is downright insane. I dislike it because there is really no freedom to be selective about units - all must be used. Very, very, very careful strategy must be used, and miracles must occur. But I was also determined to keep everyone alive. But I'm not sure how this will turn out as faceless will definetly not be that much better at taking hits than actual characters. I'm interested in what strategies you plan on using.

Some plans that I'm thinking if I do get that far:

.I'm going to see if I can get a good amount generic bishops with B rank in staff for multiple again staffs.

.Since there's no warp I'm going to have to preserve some of the joining generics so I can use them as baits later in the chapter it's going to be very difficult to do the chapter where you kill Hardin and where sorcerers with glowers start showing up.

.The rest will have to dependent on how well Sirius, Minerva, Merric, and maybe Etzel's stats are. (I might consider him)

.I might build up MU's axe rank or tomes rank.

.I'm going to have to forge more for the purpose of one rounding dragons and mages since they have bolganone tomes.

[spoiler=Chapter 5 pic]

Plan-2.png

I have to go through the bridge because apparently Jeorge's definition of "wait till the enemies are close" is when you step on his or his snipers attack range.

Tauntingbishop.png

This bishop is taunting me because he has a droppable psychic staff and is behind enemies.

Trollmages.png

Really annoying enemies that swarm and have bologanone already.

Ca.png

Thief-3.png

Sniper.png

Knight-1.png

Draco.png

Ballistaboss.png

He reached his peak of heroism.

Ballista.png

Chapter 5

Everyone's condition bonuses:Sirius, Ceasar, and Arran +19EXP Katua+30Exp (Or was it friendship points with MU?)

Turns:17

Reclasses: Arran Hero->Sniper, Sirius Paladin->Sniper, Sonntag Cleric, Januar Archer->Cleric (He had 11 def as an archer), Marz Knight->Cavalier

Sold a bullion (5,000g). Not too difficult since Caesar still takes minimal damage from everyone except the mages I didn't kill the master seal thief and the other one because they were in the range of Jeorge's snipers. I killed off my generics again. Went to the secret shop to buy a master seal and promoted Katua and also bought one steel bow.

Before
Funds:6680

Name         Class      Lvl   HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES Weapon Rank  
Marth        Lord       13    33  10    0    16   15   15   9    0   C Swords
Caesar       General     3    51  17    5    17   16   11  24    3   A Lances D Bows
Arran        Sniper      4    29  10    1    15   13    4   9    3   c Bows
Katua        F.Cav      13    28  13    0     9   17   11  12    1   E Swords C Lances
Sirius       Sniper      1    28  12    1    14   15    4  10    3   C Bows
Sonntag(N)   Cleric     12    18   0    4     4    3    0   1    9   E Staffs
Januar(N)    Curate     12    20   1    1     2    5    0   8    6   E staffs
Februar(N)   Hunter     12    23   7    0     4    9    0   3    0   D Bows
Marz (N)     Cavalier   12    21   5    0     5    6    0  12    0   E Swords D Lances
April(N)     Hunter     12    23   7    0     8    7    0   4    0   D Bows

After
Funds:3140
Caesar       General     5    53  18    5    18   17   12  25    3   A Lances D Bows
Arran        Sniper      5    30  10    1    15   13    4   9    3   D Swords E Axes
Katua        Paladin     1    34  16    0    14   19   11  13    7   E Swords B Lances
Sirius       Sniper      1    28  12    1    14   15    4  10    3   C Bows

[spoiler=KIA list]

KIA List
Name         Class   Chapter        Reason
Drei         Hunter   2             One shotted by a hunter because I miscalculated.
Vier         F.Cav    2             Doubled by a soldier.
Sechs        Archer   2             Trampled by a cav.
Zwei         Mage     2             Trampled by a cav.
Funf         Fighter  2             Bait.
Eins         Curate   2             Bait.
Sieben       Fighter  3             Excellent meatshield.
Neun         Archer   3             Baited the cavaliers.
Acht         Hunter   3             dracoknight bait.
Zehn         Cleric   3             Cleaved in half by a dracoknight.
Zwolf        Pirate   3x            Failed to hit a knight.
Elf          Merc     3x            Hemorrhaged from a knight crit and also a failure.
Freitag      Mage     4             Pirate bait.
Mittwoch     Fighter  4             Fort rush meatshield.
Dienstag     F.Cav    4             Suicide against the boss.
Montag       Hunter   4             Was unaware of the pirates damage and ordered him to his death.
Donnerstag   Hunter   4             Expendable.
Samstag      Pirate   4             His body slowly splitted thanks to a pirate crit.
Marz         Cavalier 5             Doubled by a cavalier.
April        Hunter   5             Failure.
Januar       Curate   5             His body flew in two after being hit by a ballista bolt.
Februar      Hunter   5             Failure.
Sonntag      Cleric   5             Expendable.

One upside about playing with Generics: You don't have to worry about Master Seals and thus, no need to tackle those damn Snipers.

No level up for Marth? Bummer.

Yeah, hopefully I can get him some levels in this chapter.

Tauntingbishop.png

This bishop is taunting me because he has a droppable psychic staff and is behind enemies.

KIA List

That bishop is a real troll, isn't he?

*sees "Failure" on the KIA list* 8D

How bad were those fails?

[spoiler=Chapter 6 pictures]

Plan-3.png

Mage.png

There was two mages near the chest and they don't move till they can kill someone which I used a generic.

KnightTrollknight.png

All the reinforcement knights come with forge killers

Nolongerloldiers.png

One soldier with silver one with forged javelin.

TrollArcher.png

They have forged longbows already.

Pissedoffbishops.png

They got tired of free exp and now all bishops are armed with a tome.

Trollhero.png

TrollSniper.png

The infamous troll hero and snipers.

Epicbalddude.png

Still has an epic javelin.

Chapter 6

Turns:37

Reclasses: Katua Paladin->General, Oktober D.Mage->Curate

Forged a rapier with +2 MT, Arran died in this chapter but I felt I can do it without him now. First turn I lured the mages and knights, the myrm generic and hunter generic kills one mage so the other moves. After Frey and Norne appears they were used as stalling bait so Katua and Ceasar can get into position to repel the reinforcements. After killing all of them I went for the chest and opened the door to where the sniper was hiding. Generics are an amazing thing to have because normally the people in Lang's room won't move until they can multiple hit someone or kill someone so after they killed one generic they all came and I killed them all. I have decided I will use Feena I have promoted generics now for the next chapter.

Before
Funds:1170
Caesar       General     5    53  18    5    18   17   12  25    3   A Lances D Bows
Arran        Sniper      5    30  10    1    15   13    4   9    3   C Bows
Katua        General     1    40  17    1    12   16   11  20    4   B Lances E Bows
Sirius       Sniper      1    30  12    1    17   15    4  10    3   C Bows
Mai(N)       F.Cav      14    24   8    0     4    7    0   7    0   E Swords D Lances
Juni(N)      Pirate     14    28  13    0     3   11    0   4    0   D Axes
Juli(N)      Myrm       14    18   4    0    10   14    0   7    0   D Swords
August(N)    Hunter     14    22   8    0     8   11    0   3    0   D Bows
September(N) F.Cav      14    24   5    0     4    8    0   9    0   D Swords E Lances
Oktober(N)   Curate     14    19   0    3     2    9    0   3    8   E Staff

After
Marth        Lord       15    33  12    0    18   17   17  10    0   C Swords
Caesar       General     8    56  21    6    20   19   14  27    3   A Lances D Bows
Katua        General     2    41  18    1    13   16   12  21    4   B Lances E Bows
Sirius       Sniper      2    31  13    1    18   16    5  10    3   C Bows

[spoiler=KIA list]

KIA List
Drei         Hunter   2             One shotted by a hunter because I miscalculated.
Elf          Merc     3x            Hemorrhaged from a knight crit and also a failure.
Montag       Hunter   4             Was unaware of the pirates damage and ordered him to his death.
Samstag      Pirate   4             His body slowly splitted thanks to a pirate crit.
Januar       Curate   5             His body flew in two after being hit by a ballista bolt.
Juli         Myrm     6             Heroically charged at a mage with a devil sword.
August       Hunter   6             Heroic suicide to kill a mage.
Mai          F.Cav    6             Baited the guards that wont move.
Oktober      Curate   6             Suicided to heal Katua.
Juni         Pirate   6             Suicided against a mage.
September    F.Cav    6             Bait.

[spoiler=Chapter 7 pic]

Thief-4.png

Some thieves are carrying forged killers.

Hunter-3.png

Knight1.png

Knight2.png

Mage-1.png

Scary.png

Really fast boss.

Chapter 7

Turns:7

Reclasses: Katua F.General->F.Draco, Caesar General->Draco,

Going to keep wendell alive for a bit and it might give me more leveled generics, unfortunately I didn't kill off all my generics since the forest hindered them so some lived. Also I've decided to use Feena instead of Chainey, so first turn I used the rescue staff on her I manged to kill the bullion thief and master seal thief and that's it. After killing the thieves I went for the boss killed him after he attacked Ceaser, Marth was at the edge of the forest after the boss was killed and after waiting a turn and getting some generics killed I ended the map.

Before
Caesar       Draco       8    48  21    6    22   22   14  22    3   A Lances E Axes
Katua        F.Draco     2    34  18    1    15   19   12  15    4   B Lances E Axes
November(N)  Sorcerer    1    23   2    5     5    6    0   5   10   C Tomes E Staffs
Dezember(N)  Warrior     1    40  16    0    11    9    0   6    1   C Axes  E Bows
Eins(N)      SM          1    28   9    1    13   19    0   7    3   B Swords
Zwei(N)      Draco       1    Forgot to write down stats
Drei(N)      Berserker   1    31  13    0     3   12    0   6    0   C Axes
Wendell      Sage        7    26   3    8     5   13    4   5    6   B Tomes D Staffs

After
Caesar       Draco       9    49  21    6    22   23   14  22    3   A Lances E Axes
Katua        F.Draco     3    34  19    1    16   20   12  16    4   B Lances E Axes
November     Sorcerer    1    23   2    5     5    6    0   5   10   C Tomes E Staffs
Dezember     Warrior     1    40  16    0    11    9    0   6    1   C Axes  E Bows
Drei         Berserker   1    31  13    0     3   12    0   6    0   C Axes
Wendell      Sage        7    26   3    8     5   13    4   5    6   B Tomes D Staffs
Feena        Dancer      1    16   2    0     2   13    8   5    0   E Swords

[spoiler=KIA list]

KIA List
Juli         Myrm     6             Heroically charged at a mage with a devil sword.
Zwei         Draco    7             Sliced by a thief.
Eins         SM       7             3rd degree burn by Bolganone tome.

TheEmperorStrikesBack.png

I might not even reach the level where I kill him.

Sniper-1.png

Paladin.png

General.png

Chapter 8

Turns:5

Reclasses: Katua F.General->F.Draco, Caesar General->Draco,

Sold a large bullion(10,000) and a bullion (5,000). First turn left the thief alone because attacking there will pull Astram and his heroes Kain dies the first turn and killed of the paladins and thief next turn. Turn 2-3 positioned Ceasar so he can take out Jeorge, and everyone else close to the end of the bridge without pulling the generals. Turn 4 killed Jeorge and placed all the generics in the range of the enemies, Marth and Fenna moved close to the fort as possible after that Marth moved and Feena danced Marth so he could take the gate. I didn't manage to kill the arms scroll general and also bought a silver bow and lance.

Before
Funds:16170
Caesar       Draco       9    49  21    6    22   23   14  22    3   A Lances E Axes
Katua        F.Draco     3    34  19    1    16   20   12  16    4   B Lances E Axes
November     Bishop      1    23   1    4     5    6    0   3   13   D Tomes D Staffs
Dezember     Warrior     1    40  16    0    11    9    0   6    1   C Axes  E Bows
Drei         Berserker   1    31  13    0     3   12    0   6    0   C Axes
Feena        Dancer      1    16   2    0     2   13    8   5    0   E Swords
Vier         F.SM        1    32   9    1    12   19    0   6    3   B Swords
Funf         F.SM        1    28   6    1    14   19    0   6    3   B Swords

After
Feena        Dancer      2    16   2    0     2   13    8   5    0   E Swords

[spoiler=KIA list]

KIA List
November     Bishop   8             Heroic bait.
Dezember     Warrior  8             Heroic bait.
Funf         F.SM     8             Heroic bait.
Drei         Berserker8             Heroic bait.

HEROIC BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT

damn, dood. Hopefully your Generics can last out. >_>;

Heh

I was hoping generics would probably get stat boost for this mode, but if their stats don't improve all they're good for is bait.

Plan-4.png

Everyone goes right Caesar is left on the fort to kill the reinforcements.

Dracos.png

Mage-2.png

I hate these enemies a lot.

Thief-5.png

Bishop.png

Thatboss.png

Chapter 9

Everyone's condition bonuses:Marth +2 Str and Spd, +2Lck and Def, Wendell +2Lck and Def, Feena +2 Mag and Skl(Seriously?).

Turns:19

Reclasses:Caesar Draco->General.

I might be using too many non generic people in my party I might need to kill off some people and I might kill off Etzel when Merric promotes. Apparently this chapter wasn't too hard because I'm using a knight MU so I could place him the fort and he'll kill all of the hero reinforcements making this chapter easier. I forgot to kill a thief so I had to use a rescue staff so Katua could kill the thief that destroys the village. After killing the heroes I went slowly, recruited Etzel and killed off all the enemies, Wendell gets killed because I have Etzel now and gave Feena the boots and finally bought a steel axe and steel bow.

Before
Caesar       General     9    57  21    6    20   22   14  27    3   A Lances D Bows
Sechs(N)     Warrior     1    35  14    0     7    8    0   5    1   C Axes E Bows
Sieben(N)    Bishop      1    25   1    4     3    8    0   3   12   E Tomes C Staffs
Acht(N)      Warrior     1    39  16    0    10    7    0   5    1   C Axes E Bows
Neun(N)      Sniper      1    29   8    1     8   12    0   9    3   B Bows
Zwolf(N)     Hero        1    35  10    1    12   12    0  10    3   C Swords E Axes

After
Funds:10400
Marth        Lord       16    34  12    0    19   17   18  10    0   C Swords
Caesar       General    11    59  22    6    22   20   14  28    3   A Lances D Bows
Katua        F.Draco     5    36  21    1    18   21   13  17    4   A Lances E Axes
Sirius       Sniper      4    33  15    1    18   18    5  12    3   C Bows
Minerva      F.Draco     4    34  13    1    12   15   11  16    3   C Lances A Axes
Etzel        Sorcerer    6    30   2   11    14   12    8  10   12   B Tomes  D Staffs

[spoiler=KIA list]

KIA List
November     Bishop   8             Heroic bait.
Dezember     Warrior  8             Heroic bait.
Funf         F.SM     8             Heroic bait.
Drei         Berserker8             Heroic bait.
Sechs        Warrior  9             Doubled by a dracoknight.
Neun         Sniper   9             Intercepted by a dracoknight.
Vier         F.SM     9             Critted by a pissed of thief.
Acht         Warrior  9             Doubled by a mage.
Sieben       Bishop   9             Baited a mage.
Zwolf        Hero     9             Cleaved by a draco.