I Don't Care If People Think You Suck, I'm Using You Anyways

Randoman

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Abel is a compulsory unit in all of my FE3DS plays up to an including H3 Reverse, which I will eventually get to.

With me being well-aware that he is in the Free Silvers Tier in the H3 Tier list.

... It's what he gets for being MVP in all my FE1DS runs.

Mostly, characters belonging to the Est acrhetype.

Many people believe they are useless because they join when the game is about to end, but in most cases they end up with pretty good stats.

A few prepromotes like Horace (FE11), Pent and Louise (FE7), Eyvel (FE5), Sigrun (FE10).

Their pretty much the ones I use and are rarely used.

Edited by Light Lord

Ohh awesome! Percival is always amazing for me, but some of my friends complain about him, which is why I included him in the list.

If your friends simply hate him for being a prepromote you really shouldn't be taking their word for it anyways.

Pent, Louise, Nolan, Micaiah, and Caeda most definitely do not suck.

Actually, Micaiah kinda sucks. Not badly but she does suck a bit.

If your friends simply hate him for being a prepromote you really shouldn't be taking their word for it anyways.

Actually, Micaiah kinda sucks. Not badly but she does suck a bit.

Since when does 2HKO'ing everything in sight and having one of the most useful PRF weapon sucks.And also,healing in T2 is very uselful.The DB would be screwed without her.

Since when does 2HKO'ing everything in sight and having one of the most useful PRF weapon sucks.And also,healing in T2 is very uselful.The DB would be screwed without her.

I didn't say she was terrible. You seem to forget that she has awful durability even for a caster.

I didn't say she was terrible. You seem to forget that she has awful durability even for a caster.

A caster isn't supposed to be exposed to enemies,especially not a lord caster.But yeah,her durability sucks and she really isn't fast,but It's not like you have the choice to use her!

FE11

caeda?

Um, have you checked any tier lists that take into account forged wing spears and a smart player? Caeda is one of the top 3 units in the game, depending on who you ask. I know you put in a question mark, but still...

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I may have been a bit iffy before, but after reading some of the nominations I know....

FE 11

MARIA!

NORNE!

RICKARD!

FE 10

FIONA!

DANVED!

MIST!

I care more about personalities than I do stats, honestly. And Maria's just so important and has more personality than half the SD cast put together.

I honestly don't know why people bag on them so much. The game provides options and its simply up to the player to decide which ones they want to use. Personally, I value personality alot higher than I do bases, as if they have a growth rate all of that can change.

Edited by Maria's bro

I didn't knew that Rath sucked...

FE4 :

Diadora( For healing, and for Celice ;) )

FE5 :

Marty (at the beginning, for capturing)

Tanya (I heared she was good)

Leaf (Of course)

FE6 :

Lillina

Sophia

FE7 :

Rebecca

Rath (Used Alfa Drop in my last Playthrough

Serra ?

Nino ?

Hawkeye (in my first playthrough)

Marcus (in an unfinished playthrough :( )

Dorcas

... And all the others except Will and Wallace

FE8 :

Knoll (for summoning)

Neimi

Marisa

All the trainees

Seth

Franz

I didn't knew that Rath sucked...

FE4 :

Diadora( For healing, and for Celice ;) )

FE5 :

Marty (at the beginning, for capturing)

Tanya (I heared she was good)

Leaf (Of course)

FE6 :

Lillina

Sophia

FE7 :

Rebecca

Rath (Used Alfa Drop in my last Playthrough

Serra ?

Nino ?

Hawkeye (in my first playthrough)

Marcus (in an unfinished playthrough :( )

Dorcas

... And all the others except Will and Wallace

FE8 :

Knoll (for summoning)

Neimi

Marisa

All the trainees

Seth

Franz

You are awate that some people consider Seth to be the best unit in any Fire Emblem, ever, right?

In addition, Serra, Franz and Marcus are also very good, and Hawkeye is decent.

I take severe offense to anyone saying that Seth sucks.

They should try soloing(for lack of a better word) the game with Seth and Eirika and vulneraries/Elixirs. It's actually easier than playing the game normally, with the exception of the Desert and Gorgon chapters.

FE 5:

-Eyvel

-Tanya/Tania

-Selfina

FE 6:

-Clarine

-Lilina

-Echidna

-Percival

-Cecilia

-Sophia

FE 7:

-Serra

-Priscilla

-Rath

-Nino

FE 8:

-Seth (some friends that introduced me to the game said he was trash, but he's actually pretty good and awesome!)

-Neimi

-Amelia

FE 9:

-Rolf

-Mist

-Mia

-Elincia

FE 10:

-Leonardo

-Meg

-Laura

-Astrid

-Lyre

-Sigrun

FE 11:

-Gordin

-Norne

-Roshea

-Maria

-Minerva

-Samson

-Midia

Edited by Light Lord

Clarine, Echidna, Percival, Serra, Priscilla, Seth, FE9!Mist, FE9!Mia, and FESD!Minerva are all good. Cecilia's at the very least is decent.

Seth is a fair amount more than merely "good". All you have to do is check out dondon's 0% growths playthrough to figure that one out. Imagine what he does when he can actually use his growths.

But yeah, you are right that those units are pretty good. Percy is only really hurt by availability (particularly on HM where his bonuses will probably make him better than Alan/Lance when he appears) so I'm tempted to say he's more than merely "good" as well. Cecilia is actually "good" if you are just using her as an extra staff user. If you start trying to use her primarily as a combat unit, though, I'm not sure she is actually even "decent".

If you aren't going blindingly fast, I'd actually argue that Tania from fe5 could perhaps count as "good". Selphina actually has an argument just based on starting weapon rank giving her the ability to use many cool weapons that nobody else can for a long long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of them! :B Anyway heres a list:

FE7: Rath, Lowan, Nino

FE8: Everybody. In the main game? Forde as a Paladin and Neimi as a Ranger.

FE9: Soren (yeah people harp on him), Mist, Calill.

FE10: Soren, Fiona, Meg (sometimes), Lyre (again, sometimes), Sigrun, Tanith, Vika, Lethe