I Don't Care If People Think You Suck, I'm Using You Anyways

Randoman

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Laura is stuck in 1st tier with only staves to gain exp from...

That's not always gonna be the case. And not to mention she's the only staff user in the Dawn Brigade until Micaiah promotes. Oh, and the Dawn Brigade's chapters are the hardest chapters in FE10. If that's not enough reasons for being good, I don't know what is. Edited by LittleAl

That's not always gonna be the case. And not to mention she's the only staff user in the Dawn Brigade until Micaiah promotes. Oh, and the Dawn Brigade's chapters are the hardest chapters in FE10. If that's not enough reasons for being good, I don't know what is.

Still, she only gets 11 exp per turn and won't likely get to second tier (unless you dump a load of BEXP on her - which if you are playing on Hard is a waste), let alone third.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

FESD!Caeda, FESD!Minerva, FE9!Mist, FE9!Astrid, FE10!Elincia, and Laura are all bad? Since when?

I've heard alot of stuff about those guys (not on this site), mostly just haters. Especially about Mist and Elincia. :blink:

Minerva has crappy growths but awesome bases. Lile a Jagen But who said Caeda sucked?

^Like that. But she rocks whenever you user her...In my opinion.

Still, she only gets 11 exp per turn and won't likely get to second tier (unless you dump a load of BEXP on her - which if you are playing on Hard is a waste), let alone third.

I just buy a boatload of staves and EXP grind on the laguz bosses in Chapter 4.

Well lets see...

FE8: I like everyone in FE8 so I use whoever I can. Except Forde, hate Forde.

FE10: MEG, Kyza, Makalov, Devdan, Fiona, Aran(since when did he suck?), Tormod, Rhys, Pelleas, Heather, and probably more.

FE5: Tanya (Well, I've only played 1 chapter, but I hear she's pretty bad)

She's actually not that bad. Supports one of the best units in the game and has a very nice speed growth, her strength's not that bad either considering all caps are 20 in this game. Although lack of decent enemy phase is pretty meh. She's average at best.

Hmmm. . .

FE6: Geese, Hugh, Zeiss, and Dorothy. The guys are smokin' hot, and Wolt hates me.

FE7: Wil, Rath, and every single Assassin as an Assassin (and not as a utility unit).

FE8: Er. . .Knoll, but not as a Summoner? He's too cute to be a Summoner.

FE9: Shinon, Tormod, and Ranulf. Especially Ranulf.

FE10: Rolf, Tormod, Sanaki, and Ranulf. I do not care where Ranulf is, I use him.

FE11: Team Skittles (even the purple one).

FE12: We shall see, but I'm leaning heavily towards Team Skittles, along with the rest of the Wolfguard.

Why is everyone saying Rebecca? She doesn't suck. Even if she does, everyones using her so no one said she sucks.

Many casual players love to abuse and see green numbers on their characters. Plenty just pick characters that have many levels to grow and growths they believe are high/awesome (Est and Nino) and base how good they think a character is just on that. An abused Lilina can double so of course they'll believe she's awesome.

I guess I could also add Delmud since I've seen people say he sucks. It's probably just because he doesn't look as impressive as the holy weapon users by the end of the game but he's often been my pick for the early Elite Ring chapter 6 even though it should probably be Celice instead.

Yeah I don't get how Klein "sucks". Another I'll never get: why the hell people use Meg. She doesn't even get brownie points for looking good, unlike maybe Rebecca. I guess I stand in the lost on those two.

I guess those people who say Delmud sucks don't take advantage of Charisma.

I give him Sylvia's Defense Sword and have him go tank things with Oifey.

He may not be able to take on C10 Yurius like the Holy Weapon guys or the Issacian Swordies of death, but Charisma is too damn useful against high-hit bosses like Alvis.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Fire emblem 7:

Rath and Jaffar

Fire emblem 8:

Knoll ( give him a nosferatu and he's unbeatable!!!) and Neimi

fire emblem 9:

Haar, Shinon, Rolf and Tormod. ( Tormod has a plus two move so he's very useful when I'm doing speedruns)

fire emblem 10:

Lucia, Kieran, Oscar, Edward, Stefan, sometimes even Bastian.

Yeah I don't get how Klein "sucks". Another I'll never get: why the hell people use Meg. She doesn't even get brownie points for looking good, unlike maybe Rebecca. I guess I stand in the lost on those two.

Yet FE9 Makalov, a character with kickass growths and class, gets tons of hate for being ugly. I think he's even been mentioned in this topic despite being in High Tier right below Astrid.

I don't pretend to understand how other people think...

FE6: Zeiss, Niime, Yodel

FE7: Louise, Hawkeye, Heath, Guy

FE8: Does Duessel count? lol Otherwise, probably Saleh.

Neither suck. At all. Saleh doesn't even really suck on Eph. Route. Eir. Route, he's great. Duessel is awesome on Eph. and still pretty good on Eir.