The Resistance

Tables

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put JB in the group as well. I'll leave conversation open until I'm on next, but I doubt we'll get anything more said. Draft would be myself, psych, JeB and Proto, but yeah. All up to discussion.

EFFORT POST

iso of Hemlock

Page 1

I should mention that I changed my name.

Obvscum.

Page 2

##Vote: Yes

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this game.

This was to the first team of psych, JB, and Bal, 3rd to vote yes. Nothing really scummy to note yet.

Then, lurkage gap until

Page 5

Feel free to sub me out tables, I won't be back until Sunday.

Basically more non-existence, but not before,

Vote: Disaprove

with the exception of me, it seems like a shady bunch

to psych's team of himself, him, Proto, and me. Again 3rd vote of no. A yes here would seem out of place, so I think Hemlock decided to just go with the flow.

Send out order:

Balcerzak, Proto, WoMC, Lightning, Agent Dale Cooper

I want to keep my spot in this game, but I can only be on for a few minutes this choice was mostly random, pick approve or disapprove. 5 people is correct?

His first order, as he says, the choices are seemingly random which is an easy disguise to send a buddy.

Page 6

I'm back

meh

Balcerzak, Proto, Lightning, Agent Dale Cooper

I took out WoMC, so now there's only 4.

The corrected list, and though he said before that the picks were mostly random, the first were probably not, based on discussion. I also have somewhat town reads on Lightning and ADC/F, so I think there's somewhat of a connection here.

And the order gets sabotaged. This can happen to anyone, but we never really considered the validity of Hemlock's plans and just wanted to move the game along, which is part of why I have town reads on the first ones to approve of that plan.

What is also of note is that he did not pick himself to go. If you are a rebel who nobody really thinks is scummy, you have no reason not to include yourself, as you know you are definitively clear. Even if you are scummy, it's still good to try and send yourself if you can defend yourself. Hemlock does not do this, which is a major scumtell, in my opinion.

And then he's disappeared ever since. The combination of inaction sandwiching his out of place order makes me think he's scum. Also, the other people on the second team seem more town, but I'll look back to compare.

Would it be worth it to switch Core out with psych and gather 4 clears?

Switch Core out and keep the remaining three? Psych, Weapons, Joshaymin, and Darros? We lose if Core is a Rebel though, but I really don't think we have any better ideas.

By the way, Proto, what team would you send?

When you first asked the question:

Psychout and three others. I'd say me, Joshaymin, and zak, because I think we're all Rebels, but idk if you guys would agree. Any ideas here?

Now, however, I'd send you instead of zak.

I assume you'd veto if I placed myself in the team. Regardless, I trust a team of Psycho, Proto, JB, Weapons. I'll put it forward if there are no immediate objections?

I assume you'd veto if I placed myself in the team. Regardless, I trust a team of Psycho, Proto, JB, Weapons. I'll put it forward if there are no immediate objections?

Um, don't bring me in because everyone would vote No then, even though I'd say Yes. zak or Darros would probably be a better choice.

Well, I'll just throw this out for official purposes;

##DA PLAN; Psych, JB, WoMC, Furetchen

##DA PLAN; Psych

PLAN; Psych
;

ITS SUPPOSED BE A COLON NOT A SEMICOLON.

Edited by Uhai