The Resistance

Tables

But now I'm having feelings for JB. He basically did his phase, and nothing else. No suspicions, no advice, no nothing. Just something to look at.

And here I trusted him. Stupid Ishtar-ness. ;_;

Advice? I gave plenty of it during your/Core's phase. And I'm sorry I'm not a math whiz like Bal or Proto, so I can't give probabilities or shit like that.

I love you too, Ishtar~ :wub:

##Approve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arion stood up, with the four chosen men. "They know we're coming this time. We're going to go for nothing fancy, just hit them hard and fast, and take them down before any reinforcements arrive. We've weakened Aless' cavalry already, after all. Julius and Sety, you'll be the main attack force. Break down the centre, and get into the castle. Altenna, you'll be flanking them from the east. Circle around the castle and attack when their defences are down. Corple, you'll attack from the west, so put your unit's sleep staves to good use."

A simple plan... effective if it works, but easy to sabotage...

JB25, Darros, Hemlock and Weapons, I need your reply and/or sabotage orders. Thank you.

A simple plan, but one that should be very effective. Sety and Julius prepared their troops, out of sight of the castle's watchmen. They'd be starting the assault as soon as the troops were ready.

Altenna was, however, already prepared, waiting for the signal to attack. She was getting impatient - the assault should have started already. But she wasn't too worried. Whatever happened, she had the easiest job, attacking when the defences were distracted.

Corple was feeling nervous. This was one of his first battles, let alone the first time he'd been commanding an army. He surveyed the legion, who seemed to note their leaders nerves. Corple turned away, and went to find Hannibal, who was in his army.

"Dad, is everything ready? Are all the Priests prepared?" Hannibal could tell just how worried Corple was, and thought back to his own first mission as a General.

"Corple, don't worry so much. You're a crusader, of Blagi lineage. The Gods look upon you... upon us with favour. This battle will be fine. Now, do you remember what I told you?"

"Um, speak confidently, make decisions quickly and... er..."

"And don't be afraid of the enemy. You've got the makings of a General, Corple, you just need a little more confidence. Now, go get the troops ready."

Julius had just finished addressing his Dark Warlords, and Sety's troops, as Sety ran up to him in a panic. "We've got a problem. They know we're here. They're coming in massive numbers from Velthomer!"

"What? Order the attack now! As long as I stand on the battlefield, we won't lose." Julius was about to leave with his troops, when he was stopped again by Sety.

"You don't get it, do you? They know we're here. Troops will be coming from Barhara as well, and they're probably on route to Chalphy and Edda, too!"

"...Yeah, you might be right. Fine. Send the signal to Altenna and Corple, Altenna can defend Chalphy and Corple can get back quite easily. Let's get back to Edda!"

The two ran back, with their armies close behind, but when they arrived, they were too late. There was no sign of the Empire army, but Edda was completely destroyed. The two headed inside, cautious of what could be waiting, but found nothing but dead bodies. Another rebebl castle destroyed. Their next failure would spell the defeat of the rebels... of a whole year's fighting.

It is now mission phase again. Darros is now rebel leader. 4 people are needed for this mission, once again.

Also, since the spies will now sabotage a mission no matter what (as it means instant win), once a plan is accepted I'll go straight into the actual mission. If there's a spy, game over, if not, the plan will succeed.

My castle is safe~

Can I Thor-Hammer someone? :awesome:

But now, it's 2-1, with us losing.

What do we know?

Darros

JB - Gone Twice

Hemlock

Weapons

Lightning

Proto

Furet

Bal - Gone Twice

Me

Out of everyone, only Me, JB, and Bal have gone on a mission that have succeded. JB and Bal's other mission failed.

Facts~

Someone do something with them now. D:

##Give Plans to: JB25, Balcerzak, Darros, and Pysch

I'm using Pyschs facts. +I know I aint scum.

Pysch if youre playing me...

##Vote No

This can't be some spur of the moment thing. We need the others to get on and discuss.

It's our last castle, and we have to win this to stay alive.

Now, however, trying to stay subjective, I'm the only one who has gone on a successful mission, and also only gone once. Now, I believe Furet should come as well, as he has been least suspicious, but also quietest.

I'd like to hear the other's opinions though.

##Give Plans to: JB25, Balcerzak, Darros, and Pysch

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL WE ALL HAVE A THOROUGH DISCUSSION BEFORE YOU DECIDE THE PLANS?????

I'm using Pyschs facts. +I know I aint scum.

Pysch if youre playing me...

Bolded: Easiest way of generating everyone's disapproval.

Plan: Disapprove

See, the thing is I know nobody trusts me here, so why not make a shitty plan and pass on leadership. Hell, Im voting no to myself.

##Vote:No

It seemed more stategically smart then it actually ended up being

... Why the hell do you guys think I'm a spy when I've done nothing but help?

You know, fuck it. If you guys think I'm not a spy, then don't send me on any other missions. You'll lose 0-2. Or 0-1, because you'll then have to pick perfectly for the last mission.

Oh, and I'm leaving on holiday too. Perfect timing. Forget me, guys, just go and give plans to 4 people at random.

... Why the hell do you guys think I'm a spy when I've done nothing but help?

You know, fuck it. If you guys think I'm not a spy, then don't send me on any other missions. You'll lose 0-2. Or 0-1, because you'll then have to pick perfectly for the last mission.

Oh, and I'm leaving on holiday too. Perfect timing. Forget me, guys, just go and give plans to 4 people at random.

...so, does this mean you're calling for a replacement? Or you're just giving up on the rebel cause entirely?

...so, does this mean you're calling for a replacement? Or you're just giving up on the rebel cause entirely?

We don't need him. We have four other leaders before it's his turn again and we don't need him to approve of any plan to make them work.

I meant as a member of the team. Rebels do need to reply to their message, you know.

Also, since the spies will now sabotage a mission no matter what (as it means instant win), once a plan is accepted I'll go straight into the actual mission. If there's a spy, game over, if not, the plan will succeed.