Tables

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still unsure about Furetchen himself...

But Weapons approved of it so ##Plan: Approve

You.are.a.Spy.

SDJCBJKADVBJKDGFUIRVBHUIRTHJNIORBHOWITBHIOBWTHNBUIOWTBHWTIHOBN9UQ2EOJUW90RYH9025790R234OYHHTLNL,DFGBQVURGBI

Fortunately my vote was in the entirely wrong format.

...that was random.

So, why the sudden moodswing against?

Edited by Furetchen

You.are.a.Spy.

Oh, right. I understand now. One of the people who knows me best thinks it's more likely I made some kind of confession, before the voting was done.

...How fucking thick do you think I am?

I'm insulted, and I expected better of someone who was almost killed for a joke in AW. Who argued your case on that one? Oh, yeah! That's right, it was me!

Fucking hell.

Edited by Furetchen

Oh, right. I understand now. One of the people who knows me best thinks it's more likely I made some kind of confession, before the voting was done.

...How fucking thick do you think I am?

I'm insulted, and I expected better of someone who was almost killed for a joke in AW. Who argued your case on that one? Oh, yeah! That's right, it was me!

Fucking hell.

What confession? I'm not stupid enough to think that any sort of scummy claim from you is serious.

I assume you'd veto if I placed myself in the team. Regardless, I trust a team of Psycho, Proto, JB, Weapons. I'll put it forward if there are no immediate objections?

But that wasn't the team you picked, was it?

Well, I'll just throw this out for official purposes;

##DA PLAN; Psych, JB, WoMC, Furetchen

I...could be a compromise option, I guess?

I found it suspicious at that time so I said

Still unsure about Furetchen himself...

But Weapons approved of it so ##Plan: Approve

which was immediately followed by

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*waits*

which made me think that Weapons didn't notice that you included yourself until I brought it up. That's why I thought you were a Spy. But I felt it was too late at that time so all I did was raeg. But now that Weapons changed his vote, there's still hope for the Rebels.

##Vote: Against

I hope I eat tables accepts this. If not, well, if the other players pick disapprove, it can still be prevented.

Edited by Proto

*Checks rules on voting*

Hm, well, I did say there's a specific format, but also never said anything specific about whether I'd accept other votes... but I did say that as soon as the plan was voted for by 5 players it'd go through...

Hmm...

Vote tally:

Yes: 3 - Psych, Hemlock, Darros

No: 2 - Proto, Weapons

Proto, I was aware that Furet put himself into the assignment. That was just a nervous post. Then I reacted to your reaction and maybe there was just some accidentation going on.

I'm starting to think Balcerzak is the other spy. He's entirely disappeared in crunch time.

Proto, I was aware that Furet put himself into the assignment. That was just a nervous post. Then I reacted to your reaction and maybe there was just some accidentation going on.

I'm starting to think Balcerzak is the other spy. He's entirely disappeared in crunch time.

Spotty wifi, he has, at the moment.

*is promptly shot in-topic*

Snike, you're in this next assignment. We can confirm you're not a spy.

Acknowledged. Prepping for the invasion.

zak and Furetchen were on the same mission at that time. The other sabotaged mission consisted of Joshaymin, Core, Darros, and you. One of those contains a Spy and you thought it was Core, remember? zak and Furetchen cannot both be Spies.

zak and Furetchen were on the same mission at that time. The other sabotaged mission consisted of Joshaymin, Core, Darros, and you. One of those contains a Spy and you thought it was Core, remember? zak and Furetchen cannot both be Spies.

Yeah, I was referring to Core; I'm still undecided about Furetchen.

Yeah, I was referring to Core; I'm still undecided about Furetchen.

We can still rule three people out (Furetchen, Core, and zak) and send six on the final mission. I would still want zak to go on the 6-man mission but we can worry about that later. For now, let's just focus on the 4-player one.