Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snike, the restrictions are gone now.

Indubitably?

@ Hemlock there is a way to claim my role but anybody who's seen my Role PM knows it know's that to fulful such circumstances is less than preferable. Although I share your suspicion for the others, I'm sure that if some of the more experienced mafia players would've set up fake claims like Raymond did to avoid drawing attention to themselves. Curse you wikipedia you said Lelouch is a protagonist.

... Yeah, I did, but that's not the point. Her role lets her say hi to people to prove she's innocent.

Also, I got a really terrible cop claim that says they investigated the people who died, but I'm honestly a bit iffy about going on that chance. :facepalm:

Also, Raymond's roleclaim seemed really suckish, if only because the picture of Lelouch seemed waaay too evil and he basically claimed the same ability but as a townie.

Edited by Lightning

Also, I got a really terrible cop claim that says they investigated the people who died, but I'm honestly a bit iffy about going on that chance. :faceplam:

Inb4hechangesit