Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read the rules.

I'm supposed to take anything Psych says besides my role PM and deaths seriously what

Also, the fact that everyone was WARNED it would be stupid doesn't make it any LESS stupid. That's like saying that by telling someone they would inevitably die in 10 minutes no matter what, they could then do something about it.

Edited by Lightning

I'm supposed to take anything Psych says besides my role PM and deaths seriously what

Also, the fact that everyone was WARNED it would be stupid doesn't make it any LESS stupid. That's like saying that by telling someone they would inevitably die in 10 minutes no matter what, they could then do something about it.

if you were warned it was stupid, then complain about it, who is more stupid?

if you were warned it was stupid, then complain about it, who is more stupid?

Psych for making the game in the first place.

I'm not complaining that it was stupid. Sometimes any mafia game can be stupid just the way it was played except Bizz's. It's just a matter of how stupid it is, and I had a headache for about 20 minutes after I read the postgame because of how many times I hit my head on the wall.

Psych for making the game in the first place.

I'm not complaining that it was stupid. Sometimes any mafia game can be stupid just the way it was played except Bizz's. It's just a matter of how stupid it is, and I had a headache for about 20 minutes after I read the postgame because of how many times I hit my head on the wall.

Are you making these stupid statements due to your grudge against Psych? Your first game was even more retarded with the town having an 100% chance of winning unless they were being blatantly stupid. The point is you signed up for it and are now complaining. Had you not joined, you wouldn't.

No, I'm just saying that he basically made the game no fun for anyone besides the mafia, the... whatever the fuck you wanna call those 2, and himself. That's called "doing it wrong".

I love how that if I hosted that same setup again, but without that one role, people wouldn't have any problem with it.

Edited by Lightning

I also notice how everyone saying "shut up Rein" either won, didn't play, or is Psych.

Shut up Rein.

Happy? I thought the game was okay. Having a mafioso instead of a townie named in my role PM was a bit unexpected, though.

@Tables

I know! Got to keep you guys on your feet.

@JB

Okay, so in K-ON!!, one of the band members is named Azu-nyan. Like a cat. And since Lightning and Mike's characters had an affinity for cats, if you named the right person, I would have told you one of their roles.

@JB

Okay, so in K-ON!!, one of the band members is named Azu-nyan. Like a cat. And since Lightning and Mike's characters had an affinity for cats, if you named the right person, I would have told you one of their roles.

... The fuck?

....Or if you had watched the anime. Seriously, I was like, what is Mike talking about?

I just saw cat God in my role PM gogo AoM.

Also has anybody in this game seen any of the animes we're from? :awesome: