Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all had items, action stoppers, an oracle to reveal roles, AN UNLYNCHABLE FRIENDLY TOWNIE WHO YOU COULD HAVE LEAD, and death take overs, and you still lost.

Why didn't you have Bizz lead and doc/BG her? >_>

I'm sorry, but this was clearly town oriented and they still lost.

Ether died, Tables died, I died all the other townies were too busy/apathetic to contribute or just played the "ignore the mafia player we all know about and start trying to lynch townies" game

[/rant]

I love how they thought I wouldn't put in a vigil role, and that Snike was mafia.

Though, admittedly, watching all these animes to know the characters, would have help A LOT. Specially since Astra and Hemlock's characters come back to life in Season 2. >_>

Hmph only one I've heard of before was the internet explorer history, and I wasn't sure of Snike so I was trying to bait him the past few days to see if he'd go for a known-townie only Lightning wouldn't vote maybe he knew I wsn't really planning on protecting him and was trying to become the new luna the cat because he received that death threat

Edited by mikethfc

You all had items, action stoppers, an oracle to reveal roles, AN UNLYNCHABLE FRIENDLY TOWNIE WHO YOU COULD HAVE LEAD, and death take overs, and you still lost.

Why didn't you have Bizz lead and doc/BG her? >_>

I'm sorry, but this was clearly town oriented and they still lost.

No, it wasn't. There was a role that MADE IT LOOK LIKE THEY DIED THAT WAS AGAINST THE TOWN. So basically, psych was actually stupid enough to put in not one, but TWO unlynchable 3rd parties.

@General Spoon: That doesn't change the fact that it was horrendous. I didn't think Psych was THIS stupid.

Clearly I overestimated his thinking capabilities.

No, it wasn't. There was a role that MADE IT LOOK LIKE THEY DIED THAT WAS AGAINST THE TOWN. So basically, psych was actually stupid enough to put in not one, but TWO unlynchable 3rd parties.

4. Just because someone dies, doesn't mean they're dead. :hat:

Stop bitching over a game.

Not to mention he even gave you clues to signal that we were alive.

Edited by MeteorLunarSolar

The CSI's have found out that the powder covering Uhai's body last night was Curry Powder. Similar to that used by the Right Hand of the Goddess Kali.

ALSO! Lightning seems to have disappeared, and you all have to go find this transgendered angel butler. >_>

Bullshit.

Lightning, you were stupid. For one, after I claimed to you as driver, you NEVER LOOKED AT ME ONCE.

I'd stopped caring about the game by the time you claimed. It was getting to the point where it was outright terrible.