Funny, Unknown, and Interesting Facts about Pokemon

Soren37

I thought sinnoh was 400's, anyway, what i mean is that routes are not always in numerical sequence. Like when you are in route 216, and then appear in route 222. Of course, i think this also happens in the real word but i don't remember...

In that case, you were probably taking a different pathway than the expected one. You're expected to go through the routes in numerical order but you have the choice of taking a different route sometimes (e.g. in Gen 2, you could head east after Ecruteak but the routes were numbered as if you head west first). And of course, once you get some HMs, you get to take shortcuts which ruin the numerical order of the routes.

Well, besides Arceus, but...

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Forgot... But thats with the plate so I'm not sure if it would count since it's normal type by default...

I'm sure most of you know but I want to make this post worthwhile so...

Eh... Spoilers for 5th gen I guess...

Finally we have a female professor in the 5th gen.

You get two rivals now.

For the first gym there are three people but you end up fighting the one with the type advantage over your starter. dry.gif (lol Fun battle.)

Ever since the 1st gen there hasn't been a Electric/Flying type (Zapdos) but now we have a Flying/Electric squirrel and it's adorable.

Nintendo is running out of ideas for Pokeymans...

Regarding a point some people have made about being able to catch all 151 over two games if you use glitches: It's true, but in fact, using other glitches, to catch all 151 in just ONE game. No trading. Eat that, starter/fossil/version specific pokemon!

They're gotten the same way as everything else. I don't remember the details, but it involves the Missingno glitch and pokemon special stats. Each special refers to a pokemon, you just need to find the right one.