The characters age!

All right so im gonna try and procure a few approximations. Dont be afraid to contradict me if you feel im wrong!

Micaiah : 100-110

Sanaki : 13

Ilyana : 18-19

Fiona : 20-21

Haar : 37-39

Sothe : 16-18

Nephenee : 20-22

Your turn!

Edited by sumerian99

Micaiah is Sanaki's older sister, so I think it's highly unlikely that she's a hundred years old.

She is a Branded, she said she is much older than she looks. Besides, Sanaki holds the characteristics of a beorc, although I might be wrong. Sanaki never mentionned any brand being on her body.Perhaps im wrong.

She is a Branded, she said she is much older than she looks. Besides, Sanaki holds the characteristics of a beorc, although I might be wrong. Sanaki never mentionned any brand being on her body.Perhaps im wrong.

Except that their mother didn't have the brand and aged normally. She would have to have been maybe 15 when she had Micaiah, so she would have been 115 when she had Sanaki. That seems very unlikely. What's more, Misaha would have to be about 110 when she was assassinated, which also seems unlikely.

I think Micaiah is more around the age of 20.

Sanaki is not branded but micaiah is, micaiah is most likely 20 or something.

20 only? That's her appearance! Not her true age! Branded age much slower, thus keeping a younger appearance for quite a long time.

Except that their mother didn't have the brand and aged normally. She would have to have been maybe 15 when she had Micaiah, so she would have been 115 when she had Sanaki. That seems very unlikely. What's more, Misaha would have to be about 110 when she was assassinated, which also seems unlikely.

I think Micaiah is more around the age of 20.

Oh from that point of view : /

nolan 20-30

eddie 11-15

leo 9-16

Leonardo...9 year old?

Aren't you a bit exagerating? xDI'd say 16 is acceptable, but 9, wow : P

Edited by Sirius

Oh from that point of view : /

I would still say that Micaiah has to be like at least 30 or so. That would still make it reasonable to think they are sisters, yet still makes sense given some of the lines in the game. Like when Maurim says "Saying things like that reveals your true age..." I don't imagine he meant any age under 30 with that statement.

Shinon is 30, as he was 27 in PoR (support conversation with Janaff).

Oscar is 27, as he was 24 in PoR (support conversation with Janaff).

Soren is 21 or 22. I can't remember exactly what I found to indicate this, but there's a lot of information that points to it.

Shinon is 30, as he was 27 in PoR (support conversation with Janaff).

Oscar is 27, as he was 24 in PoR (support conversation with Janaff).

Soren is 21 or 22. I can't remember exactly what I found to indicate this, but there's a lot of information that points to it.

soren is branded

soren is branded

Didn't the Daein "plague" happen like 20 years ago in PoR?IIRC Soren was born a bit after that so it does make sense he would be around his early 20's

Baering branded doesn't mean auto-100 years old or older. Micaiah ranges between the age of 26-28. Saying she's 23 wouldn't make sense, as she had the same appearance as now when she met young Sothe.

And no, Sanaki isn't branded. It's very noticeable by her physical characteristics, they resemble Altina's, while Micaiah's don't.

And by the way, saying Micaiah's over 100 is literally saying she is at least the age of her great grandmother.

Edited by The Leaving Song

Micaiah : 100-110

Nah, shes not that old.

Shes about almost 30 though. Id say about 25 actually. She was really young when her grandma was assassinated. She had to be raised by some old lady so yeah.

Soren is about 23 in RD. That would make me assume that Pelleas is the same age because Almedha thought the latter was her son because of the mark and the age range. Almedha says herself that she had very little to do with Ashnard for about 20 years before the war in PoR.

Of course Sanaki is 13.

Tormod is about 15 or 16. Hes younger than Mist.

Mist is about 17 in RD since i always figured she was 14 in PoR. That would mean she was about 4 during the time when Greil killed his wife. Ike was probably about 9 at that time. Meaning he was about 22 in RD.

Nolan seems around 35 or so. Maybe a little younger but not below 30. Its a shame we get no backstory on him.

Boyd is Ike's age.

Rolf is about 14 or 15 in RD.

Janaff is about 100 and someodd years. Ulki is what, three years older? I cant remember.

Nephenee looks about 19-20 in RD.

I assumed Marcia was 20 in PoR so she would be 23 in RD. Makalov is probably about 3 years older. Give or take.

Astrid could be between 20-25.

Jill is about Mist's age. A little older maybe by about 2 years. (i really think she was only 16 in PoR)

Zihark? Hmmm...25?

No idea on Lethe or Mordecai. (or Ranulf)

Edward was about 16. Leonardo is about the same age.

Laura could be around 18. Aran about the same age.

Meg is probably about 19/20

Brom's in his 40s. Id say mid to late 40s. (he dont look too bad for that age!)

No idea about Stefan. He could be like uber old for all i know. Not too old though. Well under 100 years.

Zelgius is an interesting case. Hes Branded and everything so hmmm...He was of age before Ike was born since he trained with Greil, so im thinking close to 40! He could have enlisted in Begnion about 10 years before RD. *shrug*

Janaff is 115. (Shinon is 27 in PoR, and therefore 30 in RD. In PoR, he said that Janaff was 85 years older than he, making Janaff's age 115).

In a 4-5 base conversation, Janaff is stated to be 5 years older than Ulki, so Ulki is 110.

Tibarn's age, according to an interview transcript somewhere on this site, is said to be between Janaff and Ulki. Therefore, he's probably around 112 or so.

Ike: 20-25

Soren:15-20

Mia:16-19

Rolf:14-17

Boyd: 19-23

Oscar:22-25

Titania:25-28

Gatrie:27-30

Shinon-23-26

I think Shinon is older than Gatrie. If you read the "Records -> Characters" pages at base, and then click Gatrie, I THINK it says that Shinon treats him like a younger brother. Not 100% sure about this though.

I think Titania is a lot older than Ike (by 15+ years). In her support conversation she said that when she was a Crimean knight, she saw Ike sleeping in his mother's arms. I'm pretty sure Ike was just an infant or a toddler then and that Titania was a teenager or early adult.

So if Ike is 20-something I think Titania is probably around 37+.

nolan 20-30

eddie 11-15

leo 9-16

You're joking. Nine and eleven. No. Never. Seriously, no.

Exaggeration or not, I think sixteen to mid-twenties would work best, although...I'm hardly an expert.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

I'll post my opinion on those not listed as official:

Micaiah~ 26-28

Edward: 16-17

Leo: Same as Eddie

Nolan: 34

Laura: Same as Eddie & Leo

Sothe: 18

Ilyana: 19-20

Brad: 19

Meg: 15-16

Volug: I'm too lazy to bother.

Tauroneo: 50 something.

Jillian: 19

Zihark: 22

Fiona: See Volug.

Tormod: 15-17

Muarim: I can't tell. Although physically, he looks in to be in his 30s.

Vika: 24 (Physically)

Nailah: See Fiona & Volug. I won't assume more than a hundred.

Rafiel: Much older than you.

Yes, it's also stated in the site IIRC.

Part 2 characters

Elincia: 20

Marcia: Same as Elincia

GAAR: 33

Nealuchi: Over 400

Leanne x3 ~ 24

Nephenee: 24

Brom: 46

Heather: Around Nephenee's age

Lucia: 26

Lethe: 20s

Mordy: 30-40s

Geoffrey: 22

Kieran: 27

Makalol: 25

Astrid: 21

Danved: 30 something.

• 2 weeks later...

I once wrote a story where Lethe and Lyre were 89 years old.

Only later I read that Beast laguz become 5-6 times older the Beorc do.

90/5=18 which seems a bit too young (they look like 23-24 to me)

taking 23.

23x5=115 years old.

But then I reallised this must be false too. Laguz don't develop in the same way Beorc do, indicated by the Hawks.

Janaff is 115 and IS said hawks become 10 times the normal Beorc age. 115/10=11.5 and he and the other hawks certainly don't look that young.

Makes you wonder how old the others are.

Leanne was stated to have been an infant 23 years before RD. Disregarding the facts that laguz don't develop as Beorc do. Herons become around 1000 years old. She should have been below "equal to the beorc version" of 18 (so 17). Averaging a Beorc lifespan to be 80 years old.

(17/80)*100=212.5 years old.

Nealuchi breaks the age record for old Ravens after RD. Assuming that at the lowest 80*10=800. So he's probably over 800 years old. This then means he was alive during the previous great war of the gods and at the time of the flood. He was however very young back then and likely not a participant. Respect for him man!

Ena looks like a woman in her twenties. We know Dragons stop looking much older soon indicating that her grandfather doesn't look much older then her. Dragon are supposed to age to about 2000 years old. (20/80)*2000= 500 years old at least, likely older.

Edited by Silith