Why does Leanne represent this site?

sumerian99

Here's why: She has tits, and Vincent has hit puberty at some point.

I think it's even a bit further than that, as I remember reading Vincent saying he would prefer having female children.

He also has been using female avatars for many years, so it's just fitting.

Complete opposite to Tedius.

Tedius is Tedius. Vincent's a dude with a website and a shitton of source material.

Speaking of him, though, where's Tedius nowdays, anyway? Last I saw him was on FESS, where he said he'd sue the site to oblivion for banning him.

Edited by Furby

Speaking of him, though, where's Tedius nowdays, anyway? Last I saw him was on FESS, where he said he'd sue the site to oblivion for banning him.

He has a blog now!

It doesn't seem to get any comments, but you're welcome to check it out for yourself.

hahaha, it's pretty funny. You see about two pages of commentary on American Idol, then SUDDENLY he talks about the gender war and how women are OPPRESSING men.

He used the word 'affordabilize'. I giggled.

But yeah, Leanne is more strongly associated with Serenes, since Rafiel and Reyson haven't actually lived there for twenty years. What is creepy is the looming silhouette of Leanne to the right.

Edited by Anouleth

hahaha, it's pretty funny. You see about two pages of commentary on American Idol, then SUDDENLY he talks about the gender war and how women are OPPRESSING men.

He used the word 'affordabilize'. I giggled.

But yeah, Leanne is more strongly associated with Serenes, since Rafiel and Reyson haven't actually lived there for twenty years. What is creepy is the looming silhouette of Leanne to the right.

My favorite part of his blog is this:

I have recently viewed TheHappyMisogynist's three-part video "Defeating Feminism." It is a great video, bearing good news about the men's rights movement turning the tide of the gender war. I am one of those men's rights activists who commented on the video.

He loves aggrandizing himself so much :)