Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Dammit, I forgot to make a prediction last night. *headdesk*

Dude seriously?

Also Core said if I die lynch Uhai, pretty damn-clear he's up to something risky and potentially life-threatening, rather than Fayt.

Because my awesome scumhunt skills say so.

But I want to carry on my endless monologue campaign on Fayt :sob: but besides that I'm all out of leads so Voting Dracohon seems the best course of action.

Fayt, should I dance for you today? Mine is a Day action, so I have to have it in before the lynch.

Unless we have a doc that can self save, in which case as long as him and me are alive.....>_>

@Core

We had the plan. Lightning healed me and Fayt, since I dance for him. It gave us three clear, and a cop report. Or, it was supposed to. We just have an inno apparently.

Fayt, should I dance for you today? Mine is a Day action, so I have to have it in before the lynch.

You can if you want to, but I think that there might be better alternatives. Ultimately, if you want to dance for me, I'll be able to scan two people. But is that really the best choice of that power? Somehow, I think that protecting the doctor might work better.