Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not liking how Cocytus looks right now, but I'd rather not vote him until he gets a chance to explain.

You mean that one little line on a post 3 pages back that I missed because I'm in school and am very busy with homework and don't always read as carefully as I should and therefore make mistakes due to my inability to keep track of / remember stuff for lack of time?

You mean that one little line on a post 3 pages back that I missed because I'm in school and am very busy with homework and don't always read as carefully as I should and therefore make mistakes due to my inability to keep track of / remember stuff for lack of time?

Okay, but that still doesn't answer my other question:

I thought Psych danced for you yesterday, so shouldn't you have investigated two people?

Wait, why the hell did you investigate Lux if Ether was targeting him anyway?

Finally lynchlynchlynch :awesome:

##Unvote, Vote: Cocytus

Someone bandwagon.

See D2/D3 :angry:

Hey WoMC who's voting for lots of different people now? :P

I have a feeling the remaining mafias are Fayt, Silent Shaman and WoMC/Dracohon. (The last two being absolute lowest priority)

##Vote No lynch

We essentially have no leads right now...>>

burnouthover.jpg

Leads? We don't need leads where we're going

In all seriousness leads wont just drop out of the sky, Well maybe if Fayt is pro-town, but I seriously doubt that

So it's essentially turned into a mixture of pressure-voting and trial and error.

Fayt is innocent.

How do I know this? I'm Saleh, the detective. Didn't want to say so just yet, but I figure I'll have to post my character soon enough anyway, and I don't know if it will accomplish anything the next day beyond giving the mafia a target.

I won't be able to post for a while after this, BTW. Sorry for the bad timing.

Fayt is innocent.

How do I know this? I'm Saleh, the detective. Didn't want to say so just yet, but I figure I'll have to post my character soon enough anyway, and I don't know if it will accomplish anything the next day beyond giving the mafia a target.

I won't be able to post for a while after this, BTW. Sorry for the bad timing.

That still says one of you is maf. :mellow:

I don't think there'd be 2 cops. Its useless to have a role and a affiliation cops. They are basically the same.