mister kens magical chamber of farts

Ken Zomg

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toriv.png

Female Hector, or Hectorina Tori, for Spy. :D Will draw female Eliwood at some point.

Also, new request rules. Request must be of one character, and I take two requests at a time.

So, next request! Oh shit

Edited by Kendolph McWangburger Zomg

Okay, ah... I like the details, design, pose, I like a lot of it, but, the thing that's been bothering me with your recent works is the face and the feet. the feet seem angled very weird by the way you shaped them and the face is just slanted upward with no definitive jaw bone.

Also, I think the arms might be just a biiit small? they usually go down to the thigh, but they don't look like they would here, looking at the right arm. (our POV)

wklfe0.jpg

Sorry for editing without permission, but, I needed to emphasize what I meant. :3 BAD EXAMPLE THOUGH BECAUSE NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN

As for the hair, I don't really know.

Anyway, despite that, looks good to me~ Keep up the work.

Edited by Rorona

Humans actually have 8 "packs" total. You need to work really hard to get those last two, I think XD

Actually, I just found out that 8-packs are special cases. But I guess that lower thing counts as packs? Maybe?

sexyhairrenard.png

Edited Renard's hair with newly-acquired hair-drawing techniques :D Rest of body still looks flat though, dammit >:[

Photoshop gets real laggy when you have like 100 layers XD