Weird people you run into online

lolDeath

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi soul

I'm still here, actually

I'm sorry, but you aren't weird. You can only attack Crash and leave him without the ability to counter-attack.

Derf (Nabata Productions) - Registered sex offender who pretends to be younger and changes his email and shit a lot so as to continue messing with young girls.

YOUHAVEBEENWARNED

What a fag.

Where do you get these guys from?

Where do you get these guys from?

mmm, well, let me try and retrace my steps through the collective FE community. I joined Fire Emblem World because they were running a game based on something called Promisance, which I was a player of on another site, and a lot of people from the site I was on were raiding FEW and wanted me to come along. After I had my laughs pissing people off and the staff left a few of the users started Empire of Fire and invited me, and since I got along with a couple of them quite well I decided to tag along. We did all well and fine there, I became a moderator, then we merged with Fire Emblem Universe in late 06/early 07. Then once that happened I went from user to mod to super mod to admin to super mod to admin to member to admin to lead admin to absent admin or something, all the while we bounced around hosts, temporarily merging somewhat with a site called Nabata Productions.

Not really sure how I managed to run into so many shitheads, I seem to be pretty magnetic when it comes to that. Plus most staff members take a "sit back and wait for them to do something bannable" approach, while I actively bait people into doing something just to skip the time and annoyance for everyone that it would take to deal with them the normal way.

FUCKYEAH

mmm, well, let me try and retrace my steps through the collective FE community. I joined Fire Emblem World because they were running a game based on something called Promisance, which I was a player of on another site, and a lot of people from the site I was on were raiding FEW and wanted me to come along. After I had my laughs pissing people off and the staff left a few of the users started Empire of Fire and invited me, and since I got along with a couple of them quite well I decided to tag along. We did all well and fine there, I became a moderator, then we merged with Fire Emblem Universe in late 06/early 07. Then once that happened I went from user to mod to super mod to admin to super mod to admin to member to admin to lead admin to absent admin or something, all the while we bounced around hosts, temporarily merging somewhat with a site called Nabata Productions.

Not really sure how I managed to run into so many shitheads, I seem to be pretty magnetic when it comes to that. Plus most staff members take a "sit back and wait for them to do something bannable" approach, while I actively bait people into doing something just to skip the time and annoyance for everyone that it would take to deal with them the normal way.

FUCKYEAH

Wow.

Edited by Totally not Hika's alt

oh and Flo, he's back at Dreamers, you should pop in and harass him with SR and I.

Meh, i dunno. I gave on on Dreamers ages ago. If i really get the wild hair up my arse, maybe ill go back to pester Devlin. I have a really funny image of one of his pics somewhere. Ill PM it to you! :B

Also Death, you were at FEW? I was there in 06 for a little while. I didnt really run into a lot of weird people there but i wasnt terribly active either. I do know Superbus was there.

hahahah oh my god thank you! He's a total goth nerd. I kind of pictured him much more ugly though. Then again I don't consider anyone ugly. BUT STILL.

And yeahhh, I'm from FEW. Remember Reaver, the guy who owned it? Heee was a weird one, was a fanboy of some book series called Redwall or something. Rats and otters and shit. That whole staff was a little off in one way or another. One of the mods signed up at FEU a while ago to download a patch or something and I just sent him a little PM playing around, guy totally flipped.

"I AM NOT SPYING ON YOUR SITE"

Those people hated the shit out of me. I can't count how many times Hyo or someone else informed me that they were talking shit about me on their private forum. I GUESS THAT JUST MEANS I WAS A BIG HIT.

I find the lack of someonewhodied disturbing.

This is the weird thread, not the expected deviance from normal thread (or everyone would be listed).

Weird is the lady on the street I ran into who started screaming something about how I was a Nazi and responsible for gassing children, never mind the fact that I don't look the least bit German.

If child molesters, stalkers, and people who want to fuck Pokemon are not weird to you, I don't know of anyone in this fandom that would be.

The closest to weird is the child molesters. Ever met one in RL?

hahahah oh my god thank you! He's a total goth nerd. I kind of pictured him much more ugly though. Then again I don't consider anyone ugly. BUT STILL.

And yeahhh, I'm from FEW. Remember Reaver, the guy who owned it? Heee was a weird one, was a fanboy of some book series called Redwall or something. Rats and otters and shit. That whole staff was a little off in one way or another. One of the mods signed up at FEU a while ago to download a patch or something and I just sent him a little PM playing around, guy totally flipped.

"I AM NOT SPYING ON YOUR SITE"

Those people hated the shit out of me. I can't count how many times Hyo or someone else informed me that they were talking shit about me on their private forum. I GUESS THAT JUST MEANS I WAS A BIG HIT.

Hey! Thats putting down goth nerds! :P That pic is like five years old at the least, though Death. I do remember Reaver! Redwall, yeah i have two of those books. Was he a furry? There was some chick on that forum that took herself too seriously. Like WAYYY too seriously. I cant remember her name though. There was also a guy who was an amazing spriter that went apeshit. I think his name was FlareBreeze or something. Either way, some incident occurred (cant remember what it was) and he went nuts and AWOL.

TVTropes seems to house some creepy furries in there somewhere. :unsure:

Edited by Florina