Which starter are you getting?

Galenforcer

28 members have voted

1. 1. For Black/White?

• Tsutaja(The grass snake)
    • Pokablu(The fire pig)
    • Mijumara(The sea otter)
    • None. Pokemon is dead.

I would pick Tsutaja. The second stage looks pro and the final stage looks like a Milotic twin; which means it can a pretty good tank. If it's going to end up being Water/Grass then its type coverage is pretty good.

Edited by UberLughFTW

I've almost exclusively started with Water (the exception being RSE, because Treecko was cuter). Otters are friggin' adorable. Thus, I'm going with the otter!

I don't like snakes, and if I wanted to use my birth year sign, I'd use Grumpig.

Probably grass.

Serebii confirmed them to be real time and time again, and he knows his stuff (also it'd be bad for his reputation if he's wrong).

Apart from that, CoroCoro leaked and the second stages are shown, names are:

Janobii (Grass)

Chaobuu (Fire)

Futachimaru (Water)

When the second stage is correct, it's unlikely that the final evolution is wrong I think.

The complete list of new information (and scans) can be found on Serebii.

Janobii

JanobiiJanobii

Serebii confirmed them to be real time and time again, and he knows his stuff (also it'd be bad for his reputation if he's wrong).

Apart from that, CoroCoro leaked and the second stages are shown, names are:

Janobii (Grass)

Chaobuu (Fire)

Futachimaru (Water)

When the second stage is correct, it's unlikely that the final evolution is wrong I think.

Update: One of the scans confirming the starter evolutions may have been faked, as noticed here by BMGf member WTFNinja.

October CoroCoro begins to leak

Tsutaja. Looks cool. (Hope I get a female one.) Especially the third evolution. Grass Milotic. :awesome: Plus I usually prefer the Grass starter. (Except Bulbasaur...)

Maybe Mijumaru on second PT but I rarely do a second. Looks adorable. The fact that it can attack with it's little shell on it's stomach makes it awesome. (IMO)

Pokabu looks adorable but the evolutions look plain stupid.