Best/Worst in the Series: Round 56

NinjaMonkey

I suppose if you can get over the fact Ike has to attack BK on 3-7 without dying when you could be perfectly spending time murdering daein soldiers.

I think he can use a saved up card. I just attack him from afar and get him rescued by Haar (who can stand a BK attack and damage him back). Still a little work and less money for the 3-2 Silver Card bargain spree.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lehran requires you take up 1 space on 1-F for the Black Knight, the only pain, sorry XP, forgot the Soren Epilogue was not a requisite (I just try to get both at the same time). I guess, yes I'm a crazy hypocrite for thinking 3 Lagdou runs is not a pain when playing CC, as CC's just that for me. And Naglfar weights the same as Fenrir for 10 more damage, and 4 over Nosferatu/6 over Luna for infinite uses. If you worry about weight, you could give Lyon 6 leftover body rings - the Melkaen Coast spiders like to drop them and Jehanna Hall sells them.

I refuse to use any tome of C rank or higher unless it's Purge or Bolting. I also couldn't care less about Naglfar's infinite uses because I avoid dark magic like the plague. Also, considering that it only takes 2 Dracozombies to kill someone, wasting all your hard work... Plus, I may be willing to cap all my characters's stats, but considering that I mainly use lighter weapons, more con doesn't mean much of anything to me.

I refuse to use any tome of C rank or higher unless it's Purge or Bolting. ...considering that I mainly use lighter weapons, more con doesn't mean much of anything to me.

Ok, and I agree with you on the Con, I only use Body Rings on the female mages (Lute, Nino, Lilina, etc.), but I otherwise just sell them. I'm iron weapons/basic tomes and runeswords/handaxes all the way, with some high-crit leftovers thrown in to free space in the supply.

...considering that it only takes 2 Dracozombies to kill someone, wasting all your hard work...

Eh, you really should try the bait and counter technique if you have that problem. Or use more Purge tomes.

I refuse to use any tome of C rank or higher unless it's Purge or Bolting. I also couldn't care less about Naglfar's infinite uses because I avoid dark magic like the plague. Also, considering that it only takes 2 Dracozombies to kill someone, wasting all your hard work... Plus, I may be willing to cap all my characters's stats, but considering that I mainly use lighter weapons, more con doesn't mean much of anything to me.

What does your bizarre and irrational dismissal of certain magic types have to do with whether or not Lyon is useful?

And some circular logic there. You don't use Naglfar because it's too heavy, but you won't improve CON because you don't use heavy weapons?

I suppose if you can get over the fact Ike has to attack BK on 3-7 without dying when you could be perfectly spending time murdering daein soldiers.

Why can't you do both? I mean, you can kill most of the daein soldiers and still have Ike attack the BK. Plus, Ashera Staff makes 2 or 3 turning 4-E-5 a lot easier. You don't really need to care that there are only 4 nihils and 2 parities.

What does your bizarre and irrational dismissal of certain magic types have to do with whether or not Lyon is useful?

And some circular logic there. You don't use Naglfar because it's too heavy, but you won't improve CON because you don't use heavy weapons?

Because he's locked to my most hated weapon type. Also, it's not so much about him being useful as it is about him being useful enough to make up for the fact that recruiting him is a huge pain, and you already know my answer to that.

:facepalm:

Where's the circular logic? If I prefer using weapons that don't weigh my units down, much, if at all, which I do, then extra Con isn't that useful.

Edited by Ein Lanford

:facepalm:

Where's the circular logic? If I prefer using weapons that don't weigh my units down, much, if at all, which I do, then extra Con isn't that useful.

Except if you get more Con, then you can still use weapons that don't weigh your units down only they'll be the heavier ones.

If you simply didn't like weapons with a lot of weight because you like imagining the characters swinging around light finessable weapons then that would be one thing. More con is useless then. But if you dislike heavy weapons because they slow your units down, and you are unwilling to raise con since you don't use heavy weapons, how is that not circular?

Except if you get more Con, then you can still use weapons that don't weigh your units down only they'll be the heavier ones.

If you simply didn't like weapons with a lot of weight because you like imagining the characters swinging around light finessable weapons then that would be one thing. More con is useless then. But if you dislike heavy weapons because they slow your units down, and you are unwilling to raise con since you don't use heavy weapons, how is that not circular?

Ehhh, I never really thought about how it could be considered circular logic, so...

lrn2HoplonGuard

THAT... could solve stuff.... but still I would happily give it to someone who really NEEDS the Hoplon Guard such as Knoll and Artur who both have fairly low LCK..... plus Valter has "ew" stats and "ew" --/20 stats.....

As for FE6... Miledy (maybe not) but Thany could find use in the Delphi Shield!