Best/Worst in the Series: Round 56

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST: FE7!Karla gets the CAKE! She's a freaking swordmaster that's WHY!

Honorable mentions to FE8!Riev with his slayer ability, FE8!Glen with his stats nearly equal to Cormag and also.... FE8!Ismaire for the same reasons as Karla... she comes in with a Shamshir and a handy Wind Sword which is nice in my books... Don't forget FE8!Lyon and his double S Ranks in Dark magic and staves... and his infinity tome... YES PLZ!

WORST: FE8!Valter... his stats simply suck.... and congrats for getting critted by a bonewalker with low crit for a lot of motherfucking times!

Dishonorable mention to Orson.... his bases are ugh.... Now we need Seth to insta-blick him for being douche and yes... FE6!Narshen for the same reasons as Valter....

Best:Lyon

Lagdou is more time-consuming than hard, IMO, and gives you a crapton of gold, which could be used on statboosters and there's so many of them. Lyon's caps are pretty awesome, and comes with a 25 MT, inf use tome, which may be heavy, but due to CC, doesn't matter due to infinite Body Rings.

Plus he's pretty. >w<

Worst: Valter. Because I hate him and he wanted to rape Seth's girlfriend. And nobody touches anything Seth cares about.

Best: Lyon. Caps are really the only thing that matters in CC, since you get unlimited stat boosters. And he's just too awesome not to vote for. Honorable mention to Pelleas for being the only good dark magic user in all of RD.

Worst: Valter. Vanessa is better in every possible way.

Good luck getting a gazillion gold in the first place, by selling most of your weapons.

@Underline: So a good dark magic user is one that gets constantly doubled and 1RKO, right? Lehran is much better than that. At least he manages to be of some lategame use.

Going through Lagdou once nets around 80k.

Personally, I dislike the aspect of having to spend tons of cash just to make Lyon half-decent. In addition, considering the effort it takes to clear Lagdou Ruins once, let alone thrice, I consider him nothing short of disappointing...

Edited by Ein Lanford

WORST: FE8!Valter... his stats simply suck.... and congrats for getting critted by a bonewalker with low crit for a lot of motherfucking times!

Dishonorable mention to Orson.... his bases are ugh.... Now we need Seth to insta-blick him for being douche and yes... FE6!Narshen for the same reasons as Valter....

lrn2HoplonGuard

@Underline: So a good dark magic user is one that gets constantly doubled and 1RKO, right? Lehran is much better than that. At least he manages to be of some lategame use.

Uh, ever played not HM? I'd guess you had, considering you have to unlock it. Outside of HM, he's, believe it or not, capable of surviving and can actually do decent damage. Especially in EM. Compared to Lehran who shows up for one short chapter and doesn't even do much in it and I can see how people think Pelleas is better than Lehran if you're trying to use a dark magic user.

Honorable mention to Pelleas for being the only good dark magic user in all of RD.

Well, his only other competition is Lehran so it's not like that's a hard task to complete.

And there's nothing wrong with Pelleas. He doesn't need to level much, and he actually rams his speed cap (pretty good when you're in a game where Sages have lolspeed) He can actually cap most of his stats before you promote him. Granted I wouldn't use him in HM, but he's not totally useless. Plus Dark Magic looks purdy.

Edited by El Rey León

Best: Lyon his awesome Tome, Caps, Hammerne, and just being Lyon. If he had his Boss Music play in CC, He'd being winning.

Worst: FE9!Oliver. He can't heal anything because he usually dies before he does anything useful.

I also nominate most Difficult Fire Emblem Chapter.

Best: Farina, if Karla is possible, then so can she (you need to beat the story first), because I can't think of anyone else worth it. Pelleas maybe, for being only dark user (other than Lehran which is a big pain to get, 1 chapter only, can't get Balberith/other blessed himself, etc) and having a good personality, yet puppeteered easily by of all people vile monsters, Izuka. How he could trust that "touched in the head" crackpot is beyond me and makes me not like him for best. Honorable mention to Lyon for summoning, two S ranks, Naglfar and Hammerne, but meh-stats and puppeteered too.

Worst: Orson, not only is he a traitor with bad stats, he's a traitor that offers nothing in his inventory I wouldn't have enough off - at least everyone else but Glen (who's cool and average) offers something unique or costly. Dishonorable mention to Lehran for reasons above.

Personally, I find the fact that you rag on Lehran for being a pain to recruit and turn around and sing Lyon's praises despite recruiting him being an even bigger pain to be hypocritical. Also, I actually find Naglfar to NOT be a good thing because it's way too heavy.

Personally, I find the fact that you rag on Lehran for being a pain to recruit and turn around and sing Lyon's praises despite recruiting him being an even bigger pain to be hypocritical. Also, I actually find Naglfar to NOT be a good thing because it's way too heavy.

Lehran requires you take up 1 space on 1-F for the Black Knight, the only pain, sorry XP, forgot the Soren Epilogue was not a requisite (I just try to get both at the same time). I guess, yes I'm a crazy hypocrite for thinking 3 Lagdou runs is not a pain when playing CC, as CC's just that for me. And Naglfar weights the same as Fenrir for 10 more damage, and 4 over Nosferatu/6 over Luna for infinite uses. If you worry about weight, you could give Lyon 6 leftover body rings - the Melkaen Coast spiders like to drop them and Jehanna Hall sells them.

Lehran requires you take up 1 space on 1-F for the Black Knight, the only pain, sorry XP, forgot the Soren Epilogue was not a requisite (I just try to get both at the same time). I guess, yes I'm a crazy hypocrite for thinking 3 Lagdou runs is not a pain when playing CC, as CC's just that for me. And Naglfar weights the same as Fenrir for 10 more damage, and 4 over Nosferatu/6 over Luna for infinite uses. If you worry about weight, you could give Lyon 6 leftover body rings - the Melkaen Coast spiders like to drop them and Jehanna Hall sells them.

I suppose if you can get over the fact Ike has to attack BK on 3-7 without dying when you could be perfectly spending time murdering daein soldiers.