Angelic Devotion Chat

Kanami

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea about Ivan or Kieru or whoever.

me neither, sadly

i think catz wanted to fight the knightsj

the general tendency to rush through a situation without giving slower posters a chance to do anything with it, and then either not noticing or not caring about the implications on those RPers is what annoys me; every scene feels like a race to react to it before you get left in the dust, or a competition to hog as much of the action as you can

there's a ton more i could say about this, but i don't see me ranting about it doing much to actually address the issue, so i'll just leave it at that

Edited by CATS

Character Control: The one and only, tried-and-true, no-strings-attached method for managing RPs and salvaging awkward situations

also, let's take a poll, cause some of these posts have me wondering

Who here actually reads through every post in the RP, and who only reads posts that are immediately relevant to their character, while skimming over or completely ignoring all the other posts? I'm almost at the first one, I'll fess up to totally skipping over Snowy's last two posts, but I've read everything else (i think; might have missed something during one of the numerous times that i've logged on and had to read like 20 new posts)

Uh....Big Lipped Alligator Moment?

I was more wondering how he noticed Arias and Beatrice, and also Kieru, when those characters were very clearly specified as being in completely different locations at the end of each one's last post. Of course, it's possible that Beatrice/Arias followed the general trend of teleporting to wherever the action is for no particular reason, and rn7 did say we can control his person however we want--but on the other hand, Fish just posted for the Ivan/Laterite/Andra/Kieru group with absolutely no mention of Shizunai. So the bottom line is, who the fuck knows.

There you go, I assumed your guy was with Ivan and co., I'm sure rn7 and/or Cocytus will warp over to us shortly. Situation "salvaged," I guess.

I also assume, from the lack of responses, that you fellows don't actually read the RP

Could someone recap me?

Just have your guy barge in without reading anything, it's worked out pretty well for everyone else

Edited by CATS

So is everyone in the same spot? I'd personally rather break off, Purg/Fish/CATZ seem good doing their own thing.

kk, later

for reference, Kieru, Ivan, Andra, Laterite, Shizunai, and Spykor's random guy are now officially all in the same spot, we're just missing Hubert (although he may decide to just keep lone wolfing, who knows)

Okay so it seems Yosh is with Lat and friends, being that he really likes that little girl. They're in some open plain at the end of the forest.

Psych, you can hang with me and Cocytus if you want, we're still at the barn at the other end of the forest, which is burning down. I assume Cam wants to hang too because all that PM stuff.

I go to write a post establishing the situation and whatnot.

Skimmers: Beatrice/Arias is now in a granary near the barn that has burnt down. The barn is a distance away from the fort, so don't bounce back and forth. We're separate from Lat and Co, who are on the other side of a forest. There are seven survivors, which includes Beatrice, Arias, and Bullet.

The four others are just random nobodies which may or may not be sacrificed gloriously for the sake of story progression.