Angelic Devotion Chat

Kanami

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So pilfer Fayt's guy's dead body? Y/N?

You're nowhere near me, since I'm a half-hour's walk away from the fort at minimum, and it's also plainly obvious that I'm far too strong to die to bandits anyway.

In short, no, because I'm not dead.

I check my computer one last time, and find that Naomi/Beatrice have killed 12 soldiers in one charge attack+ 1 extra. And that there's a portal connecting the cellars to Elrest?...... <_<

Psych, I hate to retcon, but that post needs to change.

*Really gone*

As much as I want to fight a never ending limbo line of guards, I wanted to get out of there and actually get some resolution for Naomi's little general problem before Psych stumbles into too many contradictions, hallucinations, or general eyebrow raisers. Sorry if it jams up the plans, I didn't touch the prisoner, I swear. Guards can catch up to them at the office if you want.

Fact is, breaking a kneecap in any realistic form takes several seconds of force, not a split second of pain.

Haven't posted again both because I'm waiting for the others, and because this whole fight thing is kinda clusterfuckish.

Fact is, breaking a kneecap in any realistic form takes several seconds of force, not a split second of pain.

Haven't posted again both because I'm waiting for the others, and because this whole fight thing is kinda clusterfuckish.

If you know where to strike, you can actually snap someone's knee in a matter of about 2 seconds. Not quite "several" but still more than a few instants.

And chi = awesome.

The crate of tomato's was long gone from Gerard's head, having been discarded the moment he could get out of sight.

Seen this more than once now, so I figure it's worth pointing out. Apostrophes are used with possessive forms of nouns, not with plural forms.

"Gerard's tomato's"--no

"Gerards tomatoes"--no

"Gerard's tomatoes"--yes

Dunno what you have planned with Kieru and those fellows taking her away, Kanami, so let me know if I'm messing with your plans or summat. I just wanted to get involved somehow, and this seemed more appealing than the thing in the town.

Oh, you'll get involved XD Don't you worry.

*Needs to make her post before going to sleep*

As for getting involved, usually I'd be glad to comply, but I'm not too pleased with you interacting with Kieru this late. A key issue I've found with many RP's is in-story time. Kieru was taken away before the "Elrest crap" was reported. And there's already a few people in Elrest which is 30 minutes away. Meaning that Kieru's ben being dragged around the fort for at least thirty minutes XD A timeframe which seems unrealtistic unless Fort Talgusta is really really big. XD

I haven't actually got anything planned for Kieru, I just wanted her out of the way while I destroy the place XD See latest post for details I suppose. Had to alter things to fit the unpredictable actions made by others but I hope it tied in nicely XD

I don't know how many people caught on, I think Script did. Not sure about the rest but a good few seemed clueless.

Anyway. off to make that post. And then some sleep.

For those of you who still don't get it, I'll just say religion comes before nationality for some people :P I'm willing to listen to any complaints, (Other then Selvaro's disappearance, cause I actually brought Selvaro to you Psych, you were just hallucinating at the time) since I'm sure I can counter any complaints or problems you may have :P

Edited by Kanami

As for getting involved, usually I'd be glad to comply, but I'm not too pleased with you interacting with Kieru this late. A key issue I've found with many RP's is in-story time. Kieru was taken away before the "Elrest crap" was reported. And there's already a few people in Elrest which is 30 minutes away. Meaning that Kieru's ben being dragged around the fort for at least thirty minutes XD A timeframe which seems unrealtistic unless Fort Talgusta is really really big.

The order in which RP posts are made does not necessarily have to denote the order in which the events described occur, not where entirely separate areas/situations are concerned, at least. In fact, I usually assume that it doesn't--it's far too much trouble to try and keep people posting in the proper "order" across different situations, especially when some people post at lightspeed while others can't afford to be online 24/7 and just have to post when they can.

Edited by CATS