• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4 something related to masochism.

No.564 Roxas

Big Jaw Pokemon

FIGHTING ICE

HT 3′03″

WT 52.7 lbs.

When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad. It starts to become active once night falls.

Ha?

No.952 Adell

Mysterious Pokemon

GROUND FIGHTING

HT 1′06″

WT 28.9 lbs.

Be careful if you encounter Adell in the caves. It will attack with its large wings. It lives in the valley and catches food with its big jaws.

I posted.

No.543 Ike-Mike

Alpaca Pokemon

GRASS PSYCHIC

HT 8′04″

WT 170.8 lbs.

Be careful if you encounter Ike-Mike in the jungle. It will attack with its sharp fangs. It deftly uses its large mouth to pick up and eat Pokemon bones.

... go ahead.

No.233 Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

Chatter Pokemon

POISON

HT 9′04″

WT 203.8 lbs.

Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand. It lives in dark places and catches food with its tentacles.

I double-dog-dare you.

No.767 SeverIan

Mysterious Pokemon

FIGHTING

HT 2′01″

WT 17.2 lbs.

It is a bit mischievous so it is very popular as a pet. When it senses danger it threatens the enemy with its sharp horn.

do me brah

No.525 Dovregubben

Bear Pokemon

DARK

HT 29′07″

WT 1920.4 lbs.

After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence. It dances 12 hours a day.

:o 私も!

No.538 H3X/AntiStyle

Wild Bull Pokemon

ELECTRIC

HT 3′09″

WT 61.3 lbs.

It lives in the sea and catches food with its large wings. 20 thousand volts of electricity that can make an Indian elephant faint flow through its body.

Me. ~<3

No.899 Iris

Genetic Pokemon

DARK POISON

HT 7′09″

WT 163.9 lbs.

There are some specimens of Iris that have lived for 400 years. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.

Please?

No.666 Soren37

Transport Pokemon

ELECTRIC STEEL

HT 3′08″

WT 47.5 lbs.

It eats 9 kilograms of leaves a day. It lives in the snowy mountains and catches food with its big jaws.

*post*

No.840 Ar-Wing Pilot

Atrocious Pokemon

FIGHTING DRAGON

HT 3′06″

WT 57.0 lbs.

It lived in the mountains approximately 8 hundred million years ago. It eats 2 kilograms of Moon Stones a day.

Uh....>_>

No.577 Shopkeeper

Dragon Pokemon

FIGHTING DRAGON

HT 5′06″

WT 101.2 lbs.

In order to restrain its excess power it is always sleeping in the lake. It rarely shows itself in public. Good fortune comes to those who see Shopkeeper.

Well, what about it?

No.648 Jaden

Big Jaw Pokemon

DRAGON

HT 13′08″

WT 468.6 lbs.

It runs 18 hours a day. When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad.

Pooooorn cakes...

No.338 LittleAl

Turtle Pokemon

GRASS POISON

HT 18′11″

WT 742.7 lbs.

It collects slime and carries its findings back to its den. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.

Sounds pretty Santarific. :Santhos:

No.269 Isaac55

Ninja Pokemon

DARK WATER

HT 2′09″

WT 42.0 lbs.

It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself. It is popular among maniacs to compare their Isaac55's pincers.

WE DON'T WANT NO SKINNY BITCHES!

No.807 Zwiebel

Rabbit Pokemon

GROUND ROCK

HT 5′06″

WT 83.4 lbs.

After being exposed to X-rays from the moon Pokemon bones turned into Zwiebel. It is popular among people of Hoenn to compare their Zwiebel's beaks.

Phew, that was a lot.

Why am I not looking forward to mine...?

No.600 NinjaMonkey

Chick Pokemon

PSYCHIC FIGHTING

HT 4′10″

WT 63.9 lbs.

It eats 2 kilograms of berries a day. It only appears where there is no conflict. People don't see it much now.

Let's see. :>

No.419 Luminescent Blade

Transport Pokemon

ROCK ELECTRIC

HT 0′06″

WT 7.3 lbs.

There are some specimens of Luminescent Blade that have lived for 300 years. It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself.

Where is the fun in a random pokedex generator that doesn't make a lick of sense?

No.538 H3X/AntiStyle

Wild Bull Pokemon

ELECTRIC

HT 3′09″

WT 61.3 lbs.

It lives in the sea and catches food with its large wings. 20 thousand volts of electricity that can make an Indian elephant faint flow through its body.

Huh, Wild Bull. Sounds like a Tauros.

Wait, I live in the sea? That's weird. WAIT AND I HAVE WINGS? WTF. NO SENSE.

That and apparently indian elephants suck ass, cuz everything and their mom can make em faint with electricity, even if they aren't electric.

Lllllllllllllaaaaaammmmmmmeeeee. I thought this would be you cleverly using your knowledge of us to make these, not rpeg.

Where is the fun in a random pokedex generator that doesn't make a lick of sense?

No.538 H3X/AntiStyle

Wild Bull Pokemon

ELECTRIC

HT 3′09″

WT 61.3 lbs.

Huh, Wild Bull. Sounds like a Tauros.

Wait, I live in the sea? That's weird. WAIT AND I HAVE WINGS? WTF. NO SENSE.

That and apparently indian elephants suck ass, cuz everything and their mom can make em faint with electricity, even if they aren't electric.

Lllllllllllllaaaaaammmmmmmeeeee. I thought this would be you cleverly using your knowledge of us to make these, not rpeg.

It took like 7 pages to get a post like this? Or did someone else complain yet?