• Luminescent Blade
    • Acey555
    • Waqwaq
    • Adell
    • Amelia
    • Kanami
    • Florina
    • Astelaine

I'm having a tough time deciding between waqwaq, MarioKirby, and Amelia for my actual vote, but Kanami's is really good too. I wonder where exactly she got all the parts for the mask though. :/

Funny, Nickt, that you didn't like Waq's on FEND, but you liked this one, even though they're supposed to be counter-parts XDDDD

Oh well. Voting for Amelia~

Darn you, picking my two favorite things in a character. being a halberdier and having green hair

sephs was good

D:

SOMEONE THOUGHT MINE WAS GOOD?! Blasphemy. Mine's decent. Too much Leila.

This one is a lot easier on my eye, colours of course could be better, but he looks more appealing than she did(the respective mugs).

The eye doesn't look so bad and this one also doesn't have that clashing blue colour that the fem! one had on the clothing. x_x

It is Astra vs. Waq vs. Amelia.

It's usually Astra vs. Waq, sometimes with a third person (Amelia) thrown in.

EDIT: Also, just finish up the battle sprite splice thingy already. No one cares about it any more.

Edited by Camtech075

@Lightning

The mask mainly came from Fado's armor, (the top and right side) with the mask (face) being dodgy recoloring, (coloring in some part black and leaving the rest eye area alone. Belt/headband is Fado/Hugh's head belt thing. Clothes were from Fado's armor. Overuse of Fado in that splice XD

D:

SOMEONE THOUGHT MINE WAS GOOD?! Blasphemy. Mine's decent. Too much Leila.

Oh you silly billy! I notice if things are cleanly spliced together and good shading is present! :P