OTP HnH

Iris

43 members have voted

1. 1. So did you know that Red Fox of Fire x Tangerine was going to win when they were first added?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just working on getting whoever didn't heal Me x Fox banned. Discussions are going pretty well so far, forum should be reduced to only a handful of members soon enough.

It looks like I don't have much time left then.

If it helps, I would've healed you two had I cared about this topic.

I'm just working on getting whoever didn't heal Me x Fox banned. Discussions are going pretty well so far, forum should be reduced to only a handful of members soon enough.

I would have, except you didn't hurt my pairings (which was part of the deal we brokered)...

For clarification and to avoid confusion and being perfectly honest, I would have healed seph x bananas if they were on here.

Post 733.

You tell me.

I was just playing with the comments. I healed stuff that wasn't going to get in the way of what I wanted to happen later. Now, if they had stopped hurting it I admit that I would have healed it all the way to 50 (some stuff had to make it, after all), but I would have killed it in round 2 anyway.

I thought pointing out that it is likely neither of you are in favour of the pairing would encourage people to stop hurting it. I needed something to heal and figured that your pairing would never get in the way of Tangerine x Red Fox winning. (There's a reason that I basically didn't even remember healing that pairing)

Also, I never stated that the reason was "both people would hate it". For obvious reasons I never give out the reason for doing things while doing them. At least when I can help it.

"why are people actually hurting furet and fayt? Surely they both hate the pairing. Or is someone trying to get that off for Furet's sake? "

That never ever says that I did it solely because you would hate it.

They were...

not for long, though. :B):

Edited by Narga_Rocks

It looks like I don't have much time left then.

It's okay, you won't actually get banned. Death is much more likely! I was thinking guillotine, do you have any preferences?

I would have, except you didn't hurt my pairings (which was part of the deal we brokered)...

Didn't you heal us some in the first round? That's when I was hurting your pairings. I was pretty much just selling my hurts anyway (kind of like lightning?), I didn't really want to hurt anyone, just wanted to heal the people I liked :P. Plus you wanted your pairings hurt so it was a good deal.

K I'm safe

but oh teh noez Nightmare is going to ban me anyways ;_;

Nightmare hasn't even been on in like a week, I miss him :(.

but don't tell him that

Edited by Tangerine

They were...

Well, I didn't follow this topoic after the first page much so I didn't see them.

Not for long, though. :B):

Wow that's some hatred you have for bananas there.

was thinking guillotine, do you have any preferences?

steel greatlance Nuclear explosion.

Edited by Kevin

Didn't you heal us some in the first round? That's when I was hurting your pairings. I was pretty much just selling my hurts anyway (kind of like lightning?), I didn't really want to hurt anyone, just wanted to heal the people I liked :P. Plus you wanted your pairings hurt so it was a good deal.

More than once would've been nice...

Wow that's some hatred you have for bananas there.

Nah. Getting rid of them here had nothing to do with that at all. I thought my reasons for taking out various pairings was made obvious in a response to Musashi in another topic.

• 4 months later...