Est appreciation topic.

Darros

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D @ LBlade. I completely recognize that Latin. I swear I'm not a Latin nerd, don't kill me. Even though I just got forced to do AP Latin next year. I swear I'm not. You hear me? NOT!!!

I used Est on my first SD PT b/c I had a Seal and there was an arena right there. Her stats were good, but only marginally better than Catria overall. Probably not really worth the effort if you already have capped characters usually. Oh, and I raised Nino, just cause'. O_o @ her stats when compared to any other magic user. Too bad she comes in late.

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

Indeed. Abel doesn't need anyone. It'd be kind of funny to see him whack someone upside the head if he got upset, though.

Oh, and LBlade? You officially take the cake for Latin nerd. There is absolutely zero way I would ever do anything like that. Although I didn't quite realize just how many Song of Roland/Latin references there were in FE7 alone. Very nice.

Edited by Flashpoint_1230

He's my second favorite Cav/Pallie in the series. First is obvious.

Her first is clearly obvious. Jagen, for being a trendsetter! ;)

I'm the Latin nerd here. I compiled a list of Latin-related names from FE and gave it to my Latin teacher.

I'm trying to get my ancient Latin teacher into FE, LOL

Is that ancient like the teacher is old, or the class you're taking is ancient latin? The italics make me think former but wanna make sure.

(as opposed to modern latin lol)

EDIT-Oops, looks like there really is modern latin in that country someone mentioned, not to mention the vatican.

Edited by SeverIan

My teacher is old.

He even makes jokes about himself being old, referring to the time when he took Latin in school as the "Middle Ages" sometimes. :P

But, it's good Roman Latin. By that, I mean Vergil.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

EDIT-Oops, looks like there really is modern latin in that country someone mentioned, not to mention the vatican.

Latin's still alive and well you dick piercing. :awesome:

Edited by Furby