Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ty reaper, Im going to go through and try and get her face and body to look great, im pretty much only proud of the hair shading atm, the rest is OK, but not WOW

EDIT: minor tweak to Ishtar and fe8 palette too 755e0a8bb0f690e7ec0c9e52d3325e81.png

9101db27ca2f74d12b9a7d019782071e.png

*drum roll*

Sneak peak of a project that might take me a while haha, Yeti said this isn't allowed to be vaida's in game outfit :( which makes it fan service I guess haha but yeah, still cleaning up the linework and the generall shape and stuff, pose is based off some ivy art i found which i then sketched vaida into that pose, scanned it and tried to get line art from that scan :D I hope I do get around to finishing it eventually, (don't bother cncing the extension of her arm plates and back HAHA i know how bad they are and I'll get around to fixing them soon ;) ) but yeh, mainly wanted to know if anyone thinks there are proportion issues or w/e, I think i got it pretty close to good proportions thought (may or may not make a normal version without panty shot) HAHA anyways... Vaida :D

And just to repeat what I mentioned in Repears topic, if you guys want to contact me on msn and aim im around alot and might be able to help or just be a bouncing board for ideas or w/e so throw me an add if you want on sirion_killer_91@hotmail.com or Justinllijevski (AIM, and that's 2 lowercase L's after the n)

Edited by Vampire Elf

I echo the arm being too skinny part. Vaida has what, 12 con? Her con's probably lower then but still higher than the female average. But besides the whole pantyshot part I love her pose.

AND HOW DO YOU SPRITE HANDS.