Da Da Da DAAAAAAAA!! *You open the chest to find* WTF A SLEEPING PERSON!

Chaotic_Soma

Hiya Everyone, I feel like I kinda know a few of you because I have been lurking in the Fire Emblem Community for at least a year now!!

I have played quite a few good hacks in my time and seriously I'm kinda FE obsessed I have played nearly all of them Except the 1-5 (Although 11 is a remake of 1 shrugs).

Fire Emblem is my favourite games series, The GBA ones and alot of your guys hacks, I have completed SOOOOOO many times and Hard is never hard enough. (Seriously GHEBFE on Hard mode is kinda easy for me >_> )

I wish I had the patience to make my own games but I'm honest I wouldn't be able to sit there and go through it all >_>

So instead, Which is the reason I finally stopped lurking haha.

I want to help beta test, Spot little typos and grammer errors anything because your hacks, They are fricken bloody amazing!!

Sometimes I play what you have done and I'm just awestruck at it!

Okay so now that, That whole fanboy/crazy post is over.

I'm pretty regular, Love Fighting games and Turn Based Tactical games.

Live in Australia and bludge of the rents for the moment XD (Damn economy >_> )

But yeah, Oh Hai!

Hi! Looks like things are going well on your end!

It might interest you to learn how to hack, so you can make your own impossible hack. . .or pick up Shadow Dragon for the time being, and amuse yourself with H5.

Welcome to SF. One warning: Far From the Forest is just that. Insanity broods there. But you'll enjoy your time here, that's for sure.

I refuse to believe they ever shipped FE11 to Australia, and nothing you say can make me change my mentality towards it.

Just looking at my cartridge now... and it definitely has AUS on it. Just sayin.

Hello there.

Well, welcome to Serenes Forest. Hope you enjoy your stay and like the site.

Also, if you go Far from the Forest, be ready to not being able to get out of there (I practically live there I think).

Anyways, in summary enjoy your time here.

*Hugs the cat girl Chen* She is a good Kitty how'd she slip in all that red paint! :3 Emerald Foxie you should clean her up!

Oooooh Far From the Forest eh? I shall investigate this forest later and see if it amuses me, Which it probally will and then I'll be captured....

Hehe yep Lugh! I play LoZ I have pretty much played every Zelda game ever made, Although thankfully not the CDI ones *shudders*

I'm not a stalker Death, I'm boundary challenged!!

*looks at Soma Cruz* You know our name translates to "Little Devil" the Soma part that is.