The Assassins Guild

Tables

I have to agree with most that JB is currently the most suspicious, so FoS on him, but I also agree that what he suggested is plausible, as the opening post does state that there is a spy but he will only know one member. As his scenario involving the assassins being paired together fits this perfectly. Also, Tables credited General Spoon's idea of segmented mafia which seems to be shown in JB's post.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though, dear god. It's Day 1. No time to get any info from actions. Only "slips" and "hunches". Dear god, it's like herding cats with these people.

Let's play example time people. All scum eat mustard on their sandwiches.

I say I had mustard for lunch.

Let's lynch me.

I'm worried about this. >_>

Day 1 is supposed to be boring, it always is. I'm not taking a single thing people say seriously until tomorrow anyway.

Oh please, we wouldn't lynch you over something like that. Now, if you had typed it in D3L1C10US C4NDY R3D :drool:, then we might be talking!

:awesome:

Though, dear god. It's Day 1. No time to get any info from actions. Only "slips" and "hunches". Dear god, it's like herding cats with these people.

Let's lynch me.

Day 1 is supposed to be boring, it always is. I'm not taking a single thing people say seriously until tomorrow anyway.

Best post ever by Psych. Right now, he's smarter than all of you.

... Psych? Smart?

Folks, we have our guiser. ##Vote: Psych

But, the nyquil-addict does have a point. Not going to vote yet, either way.

If I were to vote for a lynch, right now, I'd lynch a complete idiot. So, that would likely be between Slayer and mikethefc, right now. Psych apparently grew an IQ.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Life, I will stop playing right now.

Done?

Thank you.

DO NOT GENERALIZE ME WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

I just noticed I said the day would end at 8pm GMT without specifying a day :facepalm:. I did however say it'd be a bit longer than normal and normal is 72 hours, so you probably realised I meant 8pm on Tuesday. So, there's a little under 25 hours left.

Quick Votal:

No lynch: 5

JB25: 2

Now, guys, it's all nice and stuff that Psych actually said something smart, but don't forget what we were trying to do because of that, 'kay? We still have one day left, so even if we end up not lynching anyone anyway, we can still do stuff in order to have more info to refer to later on.

So, uh, discuss?

JB, would you mind telling us a reason why we shouldn't lynch you?

Now, guys, it's all nice and stuff that Psych actually said something smart, but don't forget what we were trying to do because of that, 'kay? We still have one day left, so even if we end up not lynching anyone anyway, we can still do stuff in order to have more info to refer to later on.

I consider it disturbing in the extreme. FoS Psych for acting intelligently.

I have to agree with most that JB is currently the most suspicious, so FoS on him, but I also agree that what he suggested is plausible, as the opening post does state that there is a spy but he will only know one member. As his scenario involving the assassins being paired together fits this perfectly. Also, Tables credited General Spoon's idea of segmented mafia which seems to be shown in JB's post.

Bold is what i meant to say yesterday, then it somehow became "lol slayer thinks assasins don't know that they have a spy"... :/

House of Leaves uses a lot of different colors. Like red text. It typically references Mythological things, like how in my english class, we're reading The Odyssey.

Isn't it fun to include obscure references only you get.

...and? It said so in the OP. In red.

That's how it started though, BK restated what we knew about the spy in the flavour and forgot to include how many members the spy would know. I merely copy pasted, in retrospect i should have quoted, and then it all went downhill afterwards.

Let's lynch me.

I'm in disbelief you made this post.

I'm in disbelief you made this post.

I'm in disbelief you have nothing relevant to discuss.

##Vote Luka Megurine. There hasn't been much said to aid the discussion from thee.

I'm in disbelief you have nothing relevant to discuss.

##Vote Luka Megurine. There hasn't been much said to aid the discussion from thee.

Wait, I've said relevant things on a day one start ever?

So you're saying its normal for you to be useless?

Expounding on this:

So, shouldn't we just get rid of the useless people, therefore, you, Lightning, first then?