I think it's time for the Fire Emblem series...

PipForever

... To have a spin off! All the other popular series are doing it (Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Mario, Sonic, Resident Evil, this list goes on and on...)!

I personally would love to see a Fire Emblem VS game. Maybe Fire Emblem VS Final Fantasy? Just think of how awesome this could be.

On the FF team:

Cleric: Aerith

Myrmidon: Squall

Soldier: Cid

Mage: Vivi

Thief: Yuffie

Cavalier/Knight: Cloud on a Chocobo :awesome:

Laguz: Perma Demi banded Nanaki or Kimahri(And he could even be the first laguz to use weapons!)

*Sigh* That would be excellent. And maybe the story could go back and forth between the two armies how RD does.

But anyway, I think any Fire Emblem VS game could be a lot of fun. Also fun would be FE VS Disgaea, FE VS Vandal Hearts, FE VS Arcana, FE VS Lufia.

Who's with me?

Well, a good spinoff would just be an actual RPG in an already established Fire Emblem universe. I think Magvel and Jugdral would be the most adequate for this!

I like FF4, so... FF4 gets its own team. I demand it. <3

Cecil: Paladin. NO DUH.

Kain: Dracoknight

Rosa: Cleric/Bishop

Rydia: Summoner OR Sage

Edge: Assassin

Palom and Porom: Mage

Cid: Someone help me here.

Yang: Beserker but manlier because he beat people up WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Edward: Spoony Bard.

Tellah: ARCHSAGE MAN

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I for one acfually think a FE vs mashup game would be a bad idea, and not just because I don't like fighting games.

I agree with Axie 100%

And by RPG it means a new themed game, not a side story kind of like Gaiden and 776.

Guys, we already have two different versus games with Fire Emblem characters. It's called Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't forget those games so lightly. Had it not been for those games, I never would've known about Fire Emblem, and that's a thought I find extremely unpleasant.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Guys, we already have two different versus games with Fire Emblem characters. It's called Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't forget those games so lightly. Had it not been for those games, I never would've known about Fire Emblem, and that's a thought I find extremely unpleasant.

Happily, your right, but there's also a downside.

Read: MARTHXROY IS SOOOOOOOO OTP. LIKE OMG. DONT DENY IT. YAOI!!!!!1!1!1!ONE! I CANT WAIT TILL THE GAME THEYRE IN TOGETHER COMES TO US!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE[/overdramatica]

Hmm...

Squall - Mercenary

Selphie - Mage (don't really use her for anything else, to be honest)

Quistis - She's got a whip but I'd actually classify her as a Myrmidon

Zell - Fighter

Rinoa - Cleric maybe?

Irvine - A FUCKING SNIPER, GOD DAMN IT

Zidane - Thief

Vivi - Mage

Dagger - Cleric

Steiner - Armour Knight

Freya - Soldier

Amarant - Fighter or Pirate

Eiko - Cleric also?

Quina - Mascot

Read: MARTHXROY IS SOOOOOOOO OTP. LIKE OMG. DONT DENY IT. YAOI!!!!!1!1!1!ONE! I CANT WAIT TILL THE GAME THEYRE IN TOGETHER COMES TO US!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE[/overdramatica]

Pfeh. Those people are awful indeed. Also, RoyxWolt is OTP, NOT MarthxRoy. >_>

Anyway, a "Dissidia" Fire Emblem could be good as long as it isn't actually like Dissidia which looks like the most overly complicated fighting game in history. But I'd still like to play a FE RPG - I just realized that this is the perfect opportunity to make a game out of the FE "legends" (the Crusaders in Jugdral, the Eight Heroes in Elibe etc)!

btw, Dagger and Eiko could be FE8 Sages if you pretend Summons are Anima magic. tongue.gif

Anyway, a "Dissidia" Fire Emblem could be good as long as it isn't actually like Dissidia which looks like the most overly complicated fighting game in history.

Dissidia's pretty simplistic, for a fighting game. If you want overly complicated, play Tekken.

Though a Tekken-style FE fighting game would be pretty neat!

A dissidia FE would be pretty damn cool... think about it, Story mode would be trivial, but it'd be damn worth seeing Celice and Sigurd together and seeing Celice have some "daddy issues"

I'd think a 2-d fighter would fit better BTW.

Why not a Fire-Emblem themed Panel de Pon? After all, there was a Pokémon one before, and both Fire Emblem and Panel de Pon are games developed by Intelligent Systems. :P

I like this idea. And I didn't even know IS made Panel de Pon o.o

Hmm, more spinoffs... I have no ideas XD