Swordfighters HnH

+Meteor+ that Sol Manual.

Total Favoritism.

I didn't mention Meteor/Shooting Star because she doesn't start with it, though I always get her that as well. Also don't forget Swordmasters get Continue in both fe4 and fe5, so she gets that on promotion as well. I don't bother with Sol/Sun Sword on her, though.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mareeta - 97

Joshua - 89

Let's see. Moonlight + Continue + Shooting Star vs a hat. Oh no, such a tough competition.

Oh, and 5 PCC, so after a few levels she'll be critting with almost every single pursuit attack. Every single one with her PRF, also. If the enemy even lives long enough to see her pursuit attack.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Mareeta - 100

Joshua - 84

My favroite Sacred Stones character versus Briggid's adopted daughter, who is an overall better unit and my favorite FE5 character besides Briggid herself. HMMMM I WONDER WHO I HURT AND HEALED

Edited by Luka Megurine

Don't call Mareeta a hoe. >:{

It's such a sexist term, especially considering that Mareeta isn't sleeping around.

Actually, with that spelling I'd argue that he is calling her a gardening tool. Or a Korean dish of raw fish, according to wiki. Or a village in England (219 people based on a 2001 census). Or a project in the Strategic Defense Initiative. Or a couple other less interesting things. None of which are how you interpreted it.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I can't think of anything negative about either character, but Joshua is so much memorable to me <3. Eyvel is what makes Mareeta memorable to me ^^'

Actually, with that spelling I'd argue that he is calling her a gardening tool. Or a Korean dish of raw fish, according to wiki. Or a village in England. Or a project in the Strategic Defense Initiative. Or a couple other less interesting things. None of which are how you interpreted it.

lol Narga!

Edited by Queen_Elincia

She has her Own Prf

Prf>Hat easily.

He has a lot of personality though ^^' and he can turn into an assasin for silencer, thats something at least. His story is much more tragic to me too :sob:

Edited by Queen_Elincia