• Makalov
    • Cain
    • Abel
    • Haar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or did you just mean that since Lakche and Johalva aren't cousins without Lex as a dad that you default to Shanan in order to get her to marry a cousin?

Wha..what are you implying?

Just have to ask. Is cousins incest? I mean its legal right? Einstein did it...

Charles Darwin also did it. Think about that for a second...

Actually, in the time period that FE characters in, cousin love is quite common and even accepted.

Sibling, not so much.

Though the amount of inbreeding in Medieval Europe did lead to some..."problems". See: Hapsburgs.

Edited by El Rey León

I do Lakche x Shanan because Shanan is much easier to use than the Jobros.

Even Hero Axe sometimes can't save them.

And plus.

Shanan's much hotter and much better for Lakche anyway.

And

+3 STR to Shanan. <3

Edited by Luminescent Blade

At least Johalvier has good DEF.

Unlike most Fighters these days where they're all about STR and HP, but little DEF.

I found him pretty serviceable when I used him. Better than Johan by a mile, even if Johan has a horse.

True, true, and that base 16 speed is actually pretty useful, even though his growths in said area sucks ass.

And I find him more likeable in personality.

So for Lakche's most likely potential boyfriends I'd go Shanan > Johalvier> Johan.

Although I've seen some really nice LakcheFaval art.

But doesn't being QUEEN OF ISSAC just sounds so much more badass than the Duchess of Dozel?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Hell, I found Hero!Lex mediocre. I wasn't even gonna try Johan. Give me the green crab man any day of the week. Besides, with a Killer Bow he's got really reliable archery, likely your third, possibly second (if your Lester sucks) best.

You guys must not play efficiently enough.

A mount is worth a lot since the maps in FE4 are so big. Say in Ch.2, your foot units wouldn't even get anywhere close to Elliot's forces, while mounted dudes like Lex just rushes his way there for help in combat and in EXP.

Hell, I found Hero!Lex mediocre. I wasn't even gonna try Johan. Give me the green crab man any day of the week. Besides, with a Killer Bow he's got really reliable archery, likely your third, possibly second (if your Lester sucks) best.

Lex with a Hero Axe is doing about the same as Cuan, maybe more. Johan>Johalva because mounts are just that good, even if you suck compared to the others.

You guys must not play efficiently enough.

A mount is worth a lot since the maps in FE4 are so big. Say in Ch.2, your foot units wouldn't even get anywhere close to Elliot's forces, while mounted dudes like Lex just rushes his way there for help in combat and in EXP.

Lex with a Hero Axe is doing about the same as Cuan, maybe more. Johan>Johalva because mounts are just that good, even if you suck compared to the others.

Don't act condescending to me, sharkbait. I'll play however the fuck I have a mind to, whether or not it leads to good turncounts. Really? Maps are big in FE4? Somehow, this concept fails to blow my mind in any significant way. Yes, I am aware that precious little Lachesis is going to get her precious little head kicked in if units don't get there fast, and yes, the thought had occured to me that perhaps I should deploy units that would be able to get there in time. I said mediocre, not without fucking worth, although it's not as if you even picked a good example as to where Lex is supposedly Holy Diver.

I was not informed that my personal choice of playstyle had anything to do with my tactical merit. Any fool can follow, for sake of argument, the actions taken through a 0% growth run to the letter. Does this make him Georgie fucking Patton? Didn't think so.

And where, pray tell, did I explicitly state Lex was bad because mine happened to be unlucky? As you seem to have all the answers, I shall bow down to your experience, you asshole in a hat.

Edited by Furetchen

Yes, but abs =/= men so I still win.

On topic: I support Marcia x Crackers.

^This.

------

She should be with Haar, I suppose.

Even though she will have some competition with Jill.