Oh I miss the good old days.

鳴美

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone post a lot so that this thread is popular and we can bring back 1/3 of the good old days.

Red fox, you can easily remedy the second problem. 2/3 completion.

Postcount sucks. Fuck completion.

Edited by SeverIan

The good ol' days<tm> has already been copyrighted by me for the period which was lost by the hack. You need permission to use that phrase I'm afraid.

Terribly sorry, but I copyrighted it back in the good ol' days. That'll be $50 for illicit use and $50,000 for false copyright.

What the hell could you young shits possibly know about the real G.O.D.'s? Why everyone with half a brain knows that the winter of '06 was the heyday of real Fire Emblem fandom. Why, back then men weren't afraid to be men, the women where as fine as can be, and trolls actually trolled as opposed to making themselves look like idiots. Those where the salad days of youth, oh yes they where. I remember the FESSR back then--such revolutionary fervor we all had: the bourgeois old order just seemed ripe for the pickin' back then. And old Jerri. Ahhh, I miss old Jerri. And you can't forget the excitement either. Why everything used to be as dramatic back then as one of those plays by the Shake-pear fellow. We was all Richard VIII. So don't you youngins' be talking shit--ya'll still don't know your ass from your other end, and should have more respect for your elders and the real golden days of yore.

What the hell could you young shits possibly know about the real G.O.D.'s? Why everyone with half a brain knows that the winter of '06 was the heyday of real Fire Emblem fandom. Why, back then men weren't afraid to be men, the women where as fine as can be, and trolls actually trolled as opposed to making themselves look like idiots. Those where the salad days of youth, oh yes they where. I remember the FESSR back then--such revolutionary fervor we all had: the bourgeois old order just seemed ripe for the pickin' back then. And old Jerri. Ahhh, I miss old Jerri. And you can't forget the excitement either. Why everything used to be as dramatic back then as one of those plays by the Shake-pear fellow. We was all Richard VIII. So don't you youngins' be talking shit--ya'll still don't know your ass from your other end, and should have more respect for your elders and the real golden days of yore.

2006 was the BEST year for fucking with people in this fandom, too.