Stupid Teachers.

Joerachi

I never had any high school teachers.

I was home~schooled bitches!

word. homeschool for the win. do work in pjs, while sippin tea and blastin tunes.

I'm clearly referring to the United States of America, which often refers to itself by the same name.

NOW YOU'RE INSINUATING ALL AMERICANS ARE MORONS WHO THINK THEY OWN TWO CONTINENTS WHEN THEY OWN ONLY A THIRD OF ONE!

You are such a fucking racist!

...I'm trying to think of bad teachers I had and all that comes up is my psychotic band director (he threw music stands at people) and my boring-ass chem teacher (who cancelled all interesting experiments after the first week because my dumbass lab partners were stealing the materials). Second one wasn't even that bad.

Oh and the algebra teacher who thought it was a good idea to give a bunch of freshmen a textbook and tell them to learn the basics of matrices on their own, but she went on maternity leave and was replaced by the school's other algebra teacher, who was pretty excellent. Used to be a structural engineer, instilled the fear of concrete parking garages in us... really liked the material and would occasionally exclaim over the beauty of math... fun times.