How not to retroactively break a relationship

Parrhesia

Lol, young women.

In all seriousness, this reminds me of a piece of advice an experienced friend of mine shared with me. As an unexperienced child when it comes to relationships, I hold nothing but un-confidence after hearing this, not only coming from him, but from you, as well.

My condolocences.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strength is overrated anyway. I'm more of a 'grab actual weapon and high ground' type of guy.

Strength is never overrated. If anything, speed is. Strength is one of the greatest things you can have.

Oh right. You're good with bows.

I wish I had enough long-distance aim to use them.

My aim is hilariousbad.

Bows actually need a lot of upper-body strength. And to be swift on your feet, you need strong leg muscles as well.

Girls are very bitter creatures and will hold grudges for the smallest, most insignificant things. because I'm the prime example

So either not knowing her birthday royally pissed her off or she probably didn't like you very much as a 'friend' if that was the best excuse she could come up with to keep you from starting a relationship with her.

Wait what the hell am I saying, I don't even know you people. :newyears:

Aww bro, that shit sucks. Good luck on the recovery.

Girls are very bitter creatures and will hold grudges for the smallest, most insignificant things. because I'm the prime example

So either not knowing her birthday royally pissed her off or she probably didn't like you very much as a 'friend' if that was the best excuse she could come up with to keep you from starting a relationship with her.

*notes to self to remember Chalis's birthday*