Anonymous pansies suck.

Junkhead

I have no idea why the fuck you're so pissed about this. And hey look, you even fucking admit you've done it before. You aren't a supposed "human resistent being", you're a hypocrite. A fucking perfect example of one too.

I swear I'm gonna get warned to hell for this.

41.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why the fuck you're so pissed about this. And hey look, you even fucking admit you've done it before. You aren't a supposed "human resistent being", you're a hypocrite. A fucking perfect example of one too.

I swear I'm gonna get warned to hell for this.

"Human resistent being", because unlike you guys, I didn't do it because it's a fad, or because "o no my privacy".

Edited by Nightmare

"Human resistent being", because unlike you guys, I didn't do it because it's a fad, or because "o no my privacy".

Guess what, not everyone does that too. I could call myself a "human resistent being", but that suonds stupid and ultimately makes you look like a retard. I had my own (admittedly) stupid reason for going anonymous, and to be honest, it hasn't affected me at all, so kindly take your rant somewhere else where people actually give a flying fuck.

Trent stop defending him

Don't worry, I'm not; I think this whole topic is a stupid confusing waste of time XD

But, JB's kinda lying about not caring :<

I felt like being the devil's advocate, for, like, ten seconds.

People who say they don't care what other people think are usually desperate to have other people think they don't care what other people think.

That aside, I agree with JB.

/yawns

I don't see the point of this. It's not like you're going to convince anyone to switch.

I could complain about everyone appearing online, it's just the same.

lolnightmare

I wasn't trying to convince anyone of switching sides.