Beautiful People Hurt and Heal

Aleph

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NARGA! you didn't rescue her or warp her to safe place.

But then I wouldn't be killing her. That's no fun. Though, I don't understand why she asked people to kill her when SHE would most likely be the winner right now had she not. Strange girl.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

But then I wouldn't be killing her. That's no fun. Though, I don't understand why she asked people to kill her when SHE would most likely be the winner right now had she not. Strange girl.

What's strange about that? Maybe I would've won, but that wasn't my plan and is hardly what I wanted. Well, Hatari kind of beat my plan with a stick when she blabbed, but at least the end result is the same. It just probably won't accomplish what I originally wanted it to.. I'll just have to get Hatari back later... *plots* >;D

It's just a hnh, but every little bit right? Fox is a great person, she deserves to be recognized for it :wub:.

Edited by Masochistic Tangerine

Well, Hatari kind of beat my plan with a stick when she blabbed, but at least the end result is the same.

It just probably won't accomplish what I originally wanted it to.. I'll just have to get Hatari back later... *plots* >;D

ohmy.gif * runs away *