Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only am I super confused about why you would tell the truth when it's not in your best interest, but I still don't get why you think claiming wolf would make us want to keep you alive. We don't want you to balance the game. We want to obliterate the other factions and leave them unfathomably crippled. You could have gone the whole game pretending to be sided with one faction and then betrayed them at the last second for an easy victory!

Not only am I super confused about why you would tell the truth when it's not in your best interest, but I still don't get why you think claiming wolf would make us want to keep you alive. We don't want you to balance the game. We want to obliterate the other factions and leave them unfathomably crippled. You could have gone the whole game pretending to be sided with one faction and then betrayed them at the last second for an easy victory!

It's called auto balance. If two factions realize that the third is gaining power, they gang up on the third.

Basic concept of multi-faction games.

I can do it in a single sentence.

I wasn't trying to win and don't give a fuck who wins.

Thats kind of odd since you are usually backstabbing people in your greed to win. You had the perfect role to do it too....