Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

Guys, for tomorrow, I'd like to back a WoMC lynch, also known as Vandedelca Musto Fende. He has been collecting roles for the purpose of "leading" a non-existent village. When he gets recruited of any one of the three factions (read the first post of the real thread for proof), his team starts with a major advantage over the other two if even a single person has fully claimed to him. If you are on the other two factions, you do not want this. I certainly don't want this.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Factions, contact me. You'll want my info.

Proof right here. Lynch this motherfucker now.

Oh, by the way, Life is definitely one of the factions, so be very wary.

Really? If I was one of the factions, I'd keep my mouth shut and just recruit you instead of asking you to be lynched.

You can't lynch during night phase.

Sometime, Life said that we should think of how he would best play this game to win. By claiming SK, he essentially puts himself in a sympathetic position, claiming that he has little chance of winning and earning trust of others who will take him less seriously. As a faction member, this greatly benefits him, as then he learns all the information from people who think they aren't giving away anything and so while he's now appearing to "keep the game in balance," it's going to be easy for him to tip the game in his favor.

If you want further proof, I'll ask that Life quote his role pm.

If you want further proof, I'll ask that Life quote his role pm.

I can't do this. If I do it, I give away my account name too. Because lo and behold, my character name in my PM is my account name too. Which is a fuck-up on JB's part.

I'm not done yet though. Consider:

-Life usually lies.

-SK in this setup would make more sense as undecided.

-He himself has admitted to gathering the role pms of others and so is trying to lynch me on something that could get himself lynched.

-SK as a claim is particularly convenient because Life can simply threaten to kill anyone who does not follow him. The reason he is targeting me for lynch is because I am unnightkillable and am therefore one of the most likely threats to his plan.

I can't do this. If I do it, I give away my account name too. Because lo and behold, my character name in my PM is my account name too. Which is a fuck-up on JB's part.

I don't suppose you could replace your character's name with [character name] or something similar?

Thing is, did he?

What's WoMC really done that Life hasn't? Both have tried to get information, both have done it different ways, both have succeeded mutually exclusively. It's the faction that doesn't get one that'll be at a disadvantage.

Anyway, would people like to contact me with information as well? I'll share my role/username to anyone who gives me theirs first.

... Well shit. Looks like WoMC just outwitted Life. :blink:

He didn't outwit me at. He just has me at an impulse because this whole game is about flavour.

Here's a heavily editted version of my role PM. Anything that implicates the character has been taken out. Also, certain info has also been omitted.

Dear user,

You are <snip>, the Serial Killer.

<snip>

At night, you may send me a PM with the content: “Night X: Annihilating USER”. You will attack USER, and because of <snip>, your target will be killed by you. <snip> You may not choose to idle.

You win when everyone else is dead.

<snip>

That's the bare bones of it. If I were to give anyone any more info, I might as well cough up a fake PM.

-Life usually lies.

-SK in this setup would make more sense as undecided.

-He himself has admitted to gathering the role pms of others and so is trying to lynch me on something that could get himself lynched.

-SK as a claim is particularly convenient because Life can simply threaten to kill anyone who does not follow him. The reason he is targeting me for lynch is because I am unnightkillable and am therefore one of the most likely threats to his plan.

1. This is Mafia. Who doesn't lie?

2. I prefer the term Wolf.

3. This is wrong. I haven't been gathering role PMs because I don't give a shit about what role anyone is. The only thing I've been looking for is win conditions. Anyone who has talked to me can confirm this.

4. Let me just say this one out loud. I am not trying to be a leader. I am simply making temporary alliances. If I do not, there is no chance I can win. But I don't even expect to win anyways.

I'm pushing for the Van lynch once Day 1 comes because WoMC has information that can harm the other 2 factions. If anyone wants to give a faction a clear cut advantage, go right ahead.

Edited by Life Admiral

Weapons and Life are having a little lover's spat to see who can get more people to claim to them. Just ignore everything till Day 2, and throw a vote in somewhere tomorrow. >_>

That's what I do I day 1's.

Oh shit, hi guys

should probably send in that action

I forgot it was night phase ;-; Damn night starts, I hate you

Weapons and Life are having a little lover's spat to see who can get more people to claim to them.

Wrong. I don't care if people claim to me. In fact, it's more fun for me if you don't. I care about everyone who's claiming to WoMC.