Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting for contact from anyone who leads a faction. But then again, since Ether's the only who's posted here, I suspect that the other 2 faction leaders are:

1. Dumb.

2. Don't care about winning and should GTFO of the game right now if that's the way that they're going to be.

Because no one really likes to trust you anymore, Life. It could be an incredibly stupid move or an incredibly bright one, no one can truly know.

Because no one really likes to trust you anymore, Life. It could be an incredibly stupid move or an incredibly bright one, no one can truly know.

But I'm not even asking for account names or anything.

EDIT: This sentence was wrong.

Edited by Life Admiral

You know, this just seems like you want people to want people to claim to them, making them targets for you. >_>

What point is there in encouraging other people to collect claims and then kill them? Unless they're dumb enough to actually share their claims with him, he doesn't gain any direct benefits out of it. The only obvious benefit to him is that he no longer is a priority target to anyone, which is acceptable as long as people don't forget about him.

Ah, Raymond. So you are another, are you? Just subbed in, I suppose, Natalia L. K. Lanvaldear, leader of the Kimlasca-Lanvaldear faction.

Now then, I do hope we can work together for a time at the very least. Who knows, we may not even come across the need to crossfire at all, only time can tell such things, I suppose.

Seeing how the rules only state that we aren't allowed to claim our SF names, but doesn't say anything about our account names in the game forum, I can confirm that, Ether.

Very well. I look forward to working together with you for the time being.

Hey Ether, are you Jade?

Clearly not.

There are 3 factions, as the first post in the N0 topic says. And 3 leaders. And JB decided that it was a good idea to link character to account (dumbass idea but whatever). Which means that we could potentially lynch a faction leader on the first day... if you (yes you, WoMC) weren't a better target.

5 bucks says that the last faction leader is someone retarded like Groner or Lightning.

Edited by Life Admiral

I'm not a faction leader. I sent my orders in ASAP, and I would've asked for claims by now. Contrary to what you may think.

Edited by Luka Megurine