The Crusade of Hope Chat

Ansem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not ever said if Cyas or Julius is born first.

either way he cheated on someone so it wouldn't be anything new. Must've taken it from Victor or something. :/

Yes it is. Cyas has the Major Fala. That is usually the one that gets passed down first before any Minor (exceptions exist of course, but not in the case of Alvis's Major Fala).

So just to clarify where is everyone?

Lightlord (Barhara)

Acacia Sgt (Barhara)

Joerachi (Barhara)

AstraLunaSol (Chalphy)

Mew (Isaac)

Luminescent Blade(Isaac)

Seph1212 (Village A)

Kanami (Village A)

Camtech086 (Village A)

Corrections?

Edited by Kanami

Excuse my lack of understanding of Jugdral, but Barhara is a region right? Not a city/town/village?

Objective of listing locations was so that we don't have people in Rivough walking in on the Barhara group (timewarp)

I was assuming LL was near some castle, and just threw Acacia near it as well. They're in the same general region, but not close enough to communicate (walk past eachother)

Or that was my understanding?

EDIT

-So Joe's with the Barhara group.

-Lumi/Kai's positioning is wierd >_< But sure.

-When Jacen makes a post :/

Edited by Kanami

@Astra

Okay, now I'm confused, I was using that map as a reference, and thinking of the dots as cities, but Sephs comment made no sense to me if it's a city. How are we (Village A) in Barhara? Is this some bizarre FE thing where you can find villages within cities? @_@

I was considering Barhara to be a sort of town like Ottawa is in Canada, with rural areas outside of it, but still counting as part of the place, but, oh well. Dan has corrected me. It shall remain village A outside of Barhara.

@Astra

Okay, now I'm confused, I was using that map as a reference, and thinking of the dots as cities, but Sephs comment made no sense to me if it's a city. How are we (Village A) in Barhara? Is this some bizarre FE thing where you can find villages within cities? @_@

In the FE4 maps, there are various villages scattered around the general regions of each name. There is also the fact that those cities are also castle towns.

Chapter_11.png

Basically the village could be somewhere near the rich-looking castle, or be in it.

@Astra

I think it means the Barhara region, as in, in the vicinities of the city. Just like how a territory has it's capital city, then a bunch of territory to govern that has a bunch of villages around.

Lawl ninja'd

EDIT: Who wants a real chatroom?

*only one to raise hand*

I already made an IRC channel, #crusadeofhope on darkmyst already.

Also, Kanmi, I Eat Tables made a pretty cool map of Judgral here, and it's pretty damn accurate too. I'm guessing that the villages would be around the city, but there are inconveniently a grand total of zero nearby. -_- I've always thought the castle was just used to represent the city without making it take up a ton of space ingame. Take that as you wish.

Edited by Luka Megurine

Conflicting info everywhere @_@ XD

How do you have a village inside a castle? <_< If you meant "in" as in the rich castles represents a general region (Sephs example) then it makes a bit more sense, though I'd contest whether you can have a separate village adjacent to a city. (Normally it'd just be part of the city)

Do we really have to be that dedicated to the maps?

I mean the location of cities/landmarks might be important, but place like Village A, will most likely never be seen again once I burn it down the current residing group their leave. And I see no point in being accurate in such trivial cases.

On a separate note

*Is impressed at how important the RP Creator is in making decisions to set things up*

Edited by Kanami

Conflicting info everywhere @_@ XD

How do you have a village inside a castle? <_< If you meant "in" as in the rich castles represents a general region (Sephs example) then it makes a bit more sense, though I'd contest whether you can have a separate village adjacent to a city. (Normally it'd just be part of the city)

Do we really have to be that dedicated to the maps?

I mean the location of cities/landmarks might be important, but place like Village A, will most likely never be seen again once I burn it down the current residing group their leave. And I see no point in being accurate in such trivial cases.

Castle towns, osawa manga depicts Marpha to have one, why wouldn't Barhara have one?

The region might be important, such as paths and such, but I doubt anything else is really needed. We could have villages pop up anywhere needed, for example.

The castle would have a castle town with people living around it, and more rural villages surrounding it.

Castle towns, osawa manga depicts Marpha to have one, why wouldn't Barhara have one?

See, that classification would make it more of a region then a landmark. A village inside Barhara wouldn't be a village but a section(suburb) in Barhara. And if it's adjacent (outside Barhara) it's Village A (enter name) and not Barhara.

@Astra

Towns and villages are different, a small village wouldn't fill the role of castle towns.

Essentially, the question is, is it "IN" or "OUT" of said landmark?