The Crusade of Hope Chat

Ansem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_< Sorry >_< *fixed*

Played a rather long RP a few years ago with two twin characters called Ameru and Ameri XD

Habit, will work on fixing henceforth.

EDIT

..... Liar! >: I just checked, I only wrote Ameru in that last post <_< What do you mean "all this time"

*raeg's*

I did mean in the chat topic. You HAVE been referring to her as Ameru here XD

I did mean in the chat topic. You HAVE been referring to her as Ameru here XD

Nyargh >_< Defeat..... *cries*

You made a girl cry, what kind of man are you? Victory?

Sex, tears and society. A womans greatest weapon.... in developed nations at least anyway.

Nyargh >_< Defeat..... *cries*

You made a girl cry, what kind of man are you? Victory?

Sex, tears and society. A womans greatest weapon.... in developed nations at least anyway.

I am a large man, 6'8", around 320 Lbs... Wait, you meant personality wise. Mmmmmkay. It's funny 'cause I'm only 18 XDD

Edited by seph1212

Trent is one of the most evil, oppressive, mean people I have ever met. He is ruthless in his insults and criticisms. He would willingly make a girl cry, and then laugh just for the sake of his own pleasure. We should all shun such a monster as him.

In case it wasn't obvious, everything that is strikethrough'd is a joke.

Trent is one of the most evil, oppressive, mean people I have ever met. He is ruthless in his insults and criticisms. He would willingly make a girl cry, and then laugh just for the sake of his own pleasure. We should all shun such a monster as him.

In case it wasn't obvious, everything that is strikethrough'd is a joke.

Aww, and I was actually starting to like this "Trent" character :/ Pity it was all a joke.

Hmm 15% shorter, and 1/3 of the weight..... Nyii.....

*Throws sand at the giants eyes before running off to safety*

Game over, I ignore the lightning didn't notice it and continued my assault on you. Decoy fail.

You got turned to ashes, I got zapped, knocked unconscious and burned in the flames.

And the others lived happily ever after

The end!.......

XD Replacing with a proper post now, ignore this XD

I'm totally sigging that.

@Cam: I really wish you wouldn't follow one attack up after the other without checking if it hit, I was going to make the branch smack into my casting arm, but I can't exactly let you disable my arm, and then start pummeling me. So the first attack as God-mod as it is, I'm going to dodge. :P

@Kill Amera

Apparently people don't like it when I kill their characters outright. So I need to use sneaky moves and corner them into death. They don't like that either though... sheesh you people are picky. This is why I don't like the internet, IRL, you don't get a say when and how I kill you.

In this case, that evil Seph meddled jeopardizing my plans XD

Seph for example I'd kill by shoving off a cliff into the sea. Shoving him off a tall building is out of the question though since the impact of him crashing into the ground would cause an earthquake, and the building I'm still situated ontop of would crumble.

Now I just need to go hire that bulldozer.

Yeah, I shouldn't have done that. I meant to write it in a way that he'd just start punching regardless of whether or not the branch hit. So yeah, I probably could have worded that better.

BUT IF I GOT PUSHED INTO THE SEA, THE WHALES WOULD SAVE ME SINGING " We are family~"

:3

In this case, that evil Seph meddled jeopardizing my plans XD

Oh, so, so evil.

OKAY, SO, it's 2 in the morning here, and I'm sooooooo going to bed. I'll post first thing in the morning, so just wait 7 hours, or something XD

Edited by seph1212

XD I might have to kill Shiris off, or make her an antagonist :/ Hmm... certainly no longer part of the good guys XD

Very interested in Bullets next action, as well as Amera though so it was all worth it XD

If Shiris does get killed, well, wonderful thing about RP's is I can sacrifice my character for my cause, and then simply respawn them with a different bio/name even if they do die XD

Rightio XD Give me a second to edit that post then to your specifications.... Hmm lets cite bloodlust as the reason for your cheat reckless move :P

*Goes off to change*

EDIT

Wait, you sure? I aimed for his hips and if you charge forward, not only do you get severe burns but it destroys any chance of mini-Bullets ever being born. XD

Edited by Kanami

I was under the impression there were flames behind him as well.

Oh well, we could always just assume he dodge forwards but slightly to the side. It actually makes a little sense (although still not much). It could be said that he was trying to close the distance.

EDIT: That, or I could redo my post and have him rush through the wall of flames to get one last blow in.

Edited by Camtech086

Well, in all honesty I'm not too fussed, I mean there's flames everywhere XD

Curse it, I was hoping you'd jump into my fire attack, and I was going to attach a knockback effect to the fire spell

Hmm, wondering how I should proceed, I'm assuming Bullet is out of commission and didn't do anything to Shiris? Or did the "lunge" which didn't reach do damage? I'm going to go with the former, since I really doubt you want to draw attention to yourself at the moment XD (I'll ignore Bullet if you ignore Shiris) Or we can go for round two? XD

Either way, I suppose I should get Shiris out of there if I want to keep her as a recurring villain XD

I was planning on having him lunge and miss. So yeah, no damage. I was also expecting Shiris to turn around and roast Bullet. Then I could pull BS out of my ass and say dumb luck survival.

But okay, that works. Bullet is too badly beat up to really do anything right now, so if you ignore I'll ignore.

Okay, so Bullet crawls away from Shiris

And Shiris doesn't notice Bullet

Deal :Yahn:

I prefer to keep ass-pulling to a minimum when possible, so if it averts doing so I'm happy.

@LL & Rein

Can I be a bad guy now, or does my curriculum vitae still lack enough credentials.

If so I'll just have to add Roast Puppy to my list XD *Looks at Amera and licks her lips*

@Seph

Now that I've signed a cease fire with Cam, you're next! XD

Watch you back big man :P

@Cam

I'm off for today as well, I've been on for 12 hours straight now, (pulled an all-nighter) I figure I could use some food and sleep XD

Edited by Kanami

Heh. I hate being in GMT-8. Everyone goes to bed before me.

It's 11:40 here so I really should go to bed too.

Hey, you're in GMT-8 too?

Don't worry, I may go to bed later or not, depending on the day... lol

@Astra

..... Being silent was enough to trick him? Poor boy, should have learned by now that Kanami is never silent <_< *Chalks it up as mental defect*

I attributed it to you saying your internet was being faulty. :/

@bad guy: I need all the help I can get I'm fine with it, so if LL is too go ahead.