The Crusade of Hope Chat

Ansem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I never thought this would work out as I expected.

If anyone else is interested in going on with this RP, we'll go ahead.

If not, maybe this should take loooooooong vacations.

Thanks for your support everyone and as the other thread said, the original project is still underwork.

You're just saying that since it's based on Jugdral amirite?

I wouldn't try to convince LL not to abandon it, he's already got the handicap of being new to running an Rp. (And participating as well I think). Unwillingness and hesitance aren't going to help the mixture. So if you're willing to pass power over to someone else LL, (Cam seems enthusiastic enough) XD

I just think this was poorly planned initially, and it'd be easier to replan another Jugdral RP if you people want to continue this. But that's just my opinion.

Hell no, I don't have the organizational skills to run an RP...

I'm interested in the overall story, mostly. I originally signed up for a written work, which is what I'm more interested in.

Every RP has bad days and inactive times. One RP I was in had maybe 4 posts every 2 days, but people stuck with it. Heck, it might still be going. Point is, don't give up so easily with something that could turn out great.

Well...maybe the 'vacations' stuff wasn't meant to be there.

The RP is still on, for those that are interested in it.

Mmmm, Luka when are you going to introduce your character? Dread is waiting for him to make a sudden appearance.

*Loves the school excuse*

Cause everyone knows it's never true :P

Unless you've been stupid and need to hand in a piece of work by tomorrow, there's always sometime to make one or two posts in a day. And even the "I want to focus" rubbish doesn't ring true, since everyone requires a break here and there. Could log on during then and make a post.... but I suppose if you find the RP boring/ a chore then that wouldn't be much of a break.

For the moment being Damian and Ralph (Acacia's and my OCs) are going to the Yied Shrine, you can tag along from. Right now, our group is stationed in Velthomer, if you want to tag along from there.

Edited by Light Lord

Seems you guys need a carrot on a stick. Hey Lord, you mind going on a little rescue adventure to bail my guy and his crew out? Way I figure they got trapped in some cave in the desert (there's a desert there right) while fighting some enemies, who are definitely not bandits (because bandits are boring).

Seems you guys need a carrot on a stick. Hey Lord, you mind going on a little rescue adventure to bail my guy and his crew out? Way I figure they got trapped in some cave in the desert (there's a desert there right) while fighting some enemies, who are definitely not bandits (because bandits are boring).

Well, you'll have to wait a bit since Acacia and I will soon face one of the minor bosses. You okay with this Acacia?

Uhh... 'K? That was... Out of nowhere.

I don't think I'm very self-important, but I'll agree to being obnoxious. I'd also disagree that I'm that, in a passive-aggressive manner. Hell, I'm more passive than anything :<

Edited by seph1212

Well, you'll have to wait a bit since Acacia and I will soon face one of the minor bosses. You okay with this Acacia?

Yeah, time to kill off the rest of the unneeded guys... eh... I mean, yeah. lol