C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-

Freohr Datia

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so coooooold!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD= It's killing my face!!!

I want it to be spring!!! Or summer!!! =[

[sarcasm]On a brighter note - IT'S EVEN COLDER THAN LAST YEAR!!!![/sarcasm] asfarasIcanremember

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...[not actually expected]/10

Oh yeah, I hate the cold outside, too.

I enjoy the cold very much.

Yeah I think I've noticed I'm the only person on here who doesn't enjoy winter or the cold.

EDIT: @Raymond OHHHHHH!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I don't get cold easily. My body is like a living heater.

=[ Aaawwww. The only way I can heat myself is covering myself with a blanket but that's because anybody can do that.

Edited by Freohr Datia

@Hemlock It's cause of the Great Lakes. idk what it's called but they're causing a WHOOOOOLE bunch of snow storms to form.

I was expecting this.

... It's never cold in Florida. Except, like, two years ago. That's the first tome I ever saw snow =D

Yeah I was thinking that after Christmas my family should go to Florida.... Though preferably Arizona. =] But we can't afford either of those trips.

I live in the desert. at worst, it's barely under freezing temperature. :awesome:

Deeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt =ooooooooooooooo Last time I've been in a desert (when I was... idk, 7?) I hated it. But now I'm so jealous of you.

Mostly though my dream home will be surrounded by mountains but at low elevation so it might still be warm!

Cause I love mountains so so so so much.

I'm in stinking flat (and cold) Indiana.

*edits for the 3rd time*

Edited by Freohr Datia

I just HATE the cold.

It just plain SUCKS!

I CAN'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR TYPE WHEN MY HANDS ARE FROZEN SOLID.

Yeah I'm having a typing problem right now. Right under the heater too but we can hardly afford to keep our house heated very much so that's what makes winter worse. Although for some reason we can cool our house in summer. Does heating cost more than cooling or something?