C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-

Freohr Datia

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell if that's happy or sad. It's hard to determine. XD

Oh, well, but yeah, missed you too, of course~

Happy cause I think/thought I was looking in all the wrong topics but now I see you and I'm like "WOAH!!! There he is!!!"

Though I think I remember seeing you a bit ago... idk. Forget.

EDIT: HEY!!! Bizz said ~ meant sarcasm!!! =O =P

Edited by Freohr Datia

Happy cause I think/thought I was looking in all the wrong topics but now I see you and I'm like "WOAH!!! There he is!!!"

Though I think I remember seeing you a bit ago... idk. Forget.

EDIT: HEY!!! Bizz said ~ meant sarcasm!!! =O =P

you're happy you haven't seen me? ;A; It's because I've been mostly clinging to MSN. Beeeecause the person I usually talk to is there now. if you got it we'd probably talk a lot more

So do I. =P

That's her definition. For me it's more like a small burst of joviality~

Or rather tiddledeetee--/shot

you're happy you haven't seen me? ;A; It's because I've been mostly clinging to MSN. Beeeecause the person I usually talk to is there now. if you got it we'd probably talk a lot more

So do I. =P

That's her definition. For me it's more like a small burst of joviality~

Or rather tiddledeetee--/shot

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa =P Oh ok. I do now. Think I made one before and immediately forgot my username and password, so now I've got a new one.

Okie dokie.

Dodge the bullet. =I

WAIT WHAT REALLY GIVE GIVE GIVE please

I don't go on that often but ok. Heehee I'll make it a pm. I keepz my emailz to myself. =P

I went dogsledding once and I had so many layers on most of the time that heat was more of an annoyance than cold. Except for my nose. That was invariably cold, because I didn't like putting my little thingy over it.

Sometimes I can get myself to bear covering my nose (and I hate wearing too much cause I like to be able to move). It's the part where I have to see that is complicated to keep warm and when wearing gloves sometimes I have to take them off to grab things since they're so cumbersome.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Deeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt =ooooooooooooooo Last time I've been in a desert (when I was... idk, 7?) I hated it. But now I'm so jealous of you.

You know Antarctica is actually a desert.

Inb4 FreohrxAntarctica is the OTP

I can't carry sand and rock-salt around with me everywhere I go. Unlike how you can carry ice, because it forms on your body and sticks there until it melts.

You sweat sand and it crusts over your body until new sand is ready to form, or you bathe (you bathe in sand). Rock-salt just forms on the inside of your body and over internal organs instead.

You're a strange person.

Wanna trade, you northern hemisphere bastards?! You have any idea how fucking hot it is down here?

Coupled with even bitchier weather than normal and humidity that's gluing me slowly to this seat...FUCK summer.

I wish it was 20 degrees Celsius, overcast, and dark early with a cool breeze.

What can I say? My favourite season is autumn...where everything is dying. And I can enjoy a crisp autumn morning.

I'll take early spring or mid to late autumn. I'm not particularly picky about which, so long as I don't have to deal with the god-awful heat...

Spring's nice, I guess. You get that real Canberra smell in spring, too, the smell of wattle, flowers and civil servants. Spring's better in Canberra than in Sydney, but it's always nice.

That's it's problem. It's too nice. I don't trust it.

Spring's nice, I guess. You get that real Canberra smell in spring, too, the smell of wattle, flowers and civil servants. Spring's better in Canberra than in Sydney, but it's always nice.

That's it's problem. It's too nice. I don't trust it.

I used to find it hard to believe that people could be more cynical than I am.

But since we have living proof, I'm forced to accept it.

But in any case, the problem with autumn is that the pollen count skyrockets and allergies are in full bloom. Of course, I've got slight problems with mold, but still, it's worse in the fall than the spring...

I was going to mention George Carlin, but he's dead.

HE LIVES ON IN MY HEART

AND IN MY iTUNES

Regardless, there're more cynical people out there than me. Trust me on this.

Edited by Grimsworth of Natal