• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o i c seth

hmm

*unvotes and votes for seth to stop nightmarres reign of terrar*

Ololol you're about as honest as the Lib Dem's election pledges

I would like it to be stated that Nightmare, being a true man, hasn't voted for himself. Any lesser man would.

Soul: Quit hatin'. You're starting to get as bad as IkeMike and Radiant Dawn.

Seth's manliness is starting to be overrated. Mostly because it's judged upon the performance of a game of laughable difficulty that mostly anyone can squish through.

You forgot that dual-wield pic I drew of him being shirtless, bandaged, and not afraid of anything.

Partially fanservice, but partially pure badassery.

I would like it to be stated that Nightmare, being a true man, hasn't voted for himself. Any lesser man would.

Respect.

And I'd say he crossed that line a while ago.

Respect.

And I'd say he crossed that line a while ago.

Soul hasn't linked to his pride and joy, a full-page rant on why Seth isn't manly, in his signature yet. He hasn't crossed the line.

You're level exageration is worst than that of Sanae from Clannad!

Ike-Mike hates RD in an almost unconsiderable way, for the smallest things. And yet, the only thing I said was "Seth isn't manly enough because of fangirls and roflstomping a loleasy gaem".

You forgot that dual-wield pic I drew of him being shirtless, bandaged, and not afraid of anything.

Partially fanservice, but partially pure badassery.

Inb4Fan-made

Soul hasn't linked to his pride and joy, a full-page rant on why Seth isn't manly, in his signature yet. He hasn't crossed the line.

You know, I'll actually be humiliating myself and disrespecting Lumi by putting a reminder to something am already aware of. :awesome:

You're level exageration is worst than that of Sanae from Clannad!

Ike-Mike hates RD in an almost unconsiderable way, for the smallest things. And yet, the only thing I said was "Seth isn't manly enough because of fangirls and roflstomping a loleasy gaem".

You'd be very correct if this were the first time you'd be disrespecting Seth. As far as I can remember, it's definitely not.

...unless I'm pinning blame on you for somebody else, which I might be. Fuck.

You'd be very correct if this were the first time you'd be disrespecting Seth. As far as I can remember, it's definitely not.

...unless I'm pinning blame on you for somebody else, which I might be. Fuck.

I never said anything bad about Seth.

We already established Soul was a bastard a long time ago. Why are we bringing it up again?

I stated I was a bastard. A heartless bastard.

roflstomping a loleasy gaem"

Put him in FE6 and he'll still be top of god tier.

Marcus has worse bases and growths and he's already top tier of manliness (Or I think he is, I haven't checked in a while, but if he isn't he should be). Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'll even be able to touch FE6HM without using Marcus up until Percy joined in C15, dude's a fucking god, and Marcus is one of the people I respect most in FE, but imagine Seth in that place. With his manlier bases and growths. And making recruiting Rutger as easy as recruiting Joshua. Of... well, everything.

IS placed Seth in the easiest game, but he'll do damn well in the harder ones too.