Thany - 30

Farina - 24

Vanessa - 11

Tana - 17

Syrene - 27

Marcia - 34

Tanith - 15

Elincia - 34

Sigrun - 0 *saves the poor thing and her pegasus despite not knowing her* Est is the ONLY Pegasus Knight that sucks, after all. smile.gif

Edited by Axie

Est is the ONLY Pegasus Knight that sucks, after all. smile.gif

Tut... You must've gone to Sacae in all your FE6 playthroughs or not bothered to check Yuno's base stats.

Yuno's the worst pegasus knight ever.

Est is worse. She needs to be babied when you already have strong units with you. It's too easy for her to get killed.

At least Yuno doesn't suck as much when you recruit her. But nevertheless, she sucks too.

Yuno>Est because Yuno has rescue despite her stats.

Out of the non-rescue peggies, Catria, Palla, and Shiida can kick ass. Fury, Fee, and Femina have fucking staves after promotion. (I have Catria as a level 7 Sniper at the end of my H5 run despite her join time. Goes to show how awesome she is)

Est has nothing going for her in the main game whatsoever.

Sheeda - 20

Katua - 24

Paola - 23

Clea - 6

Fury - 25

Phee - 19

Karin - 13

Thany - 30

Farina - 26

Vanessa - 11

Tana - 16

Syrene - 25

Marcia - 35

Tanith - 15

Elincia - 34

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yuno>Est because Yuno has rescue despite her stats.

Out of the non-rescue peggies, Catria, Paola, and Shiida can kick ass. Fury, Fee, and Femina have fucking staves after promotion. (I have Catria as a level 7 Sniper at the end of my H5 run despite her join time. Goes to show how awesome she is)

Est has nothing going for her in the main game whatsoever.

Hmm... Ok, even though I wouldn't field someone for the sole purpose of rescuing.

Sheeda - 20

Katua - 24

Paola - 23

Clea - 6

Fury - 25

Phee - 19

Karin - 13

Thany - 30

Farina - 26

Vanessa - 9

Tana - 17

Syrene - 25

Marcia - 35

Tanith - 15

Elincia - 34

Fury, Fee, and Femina have fucking staves after promotion.

And swords before promotion. If you asked me to choose between those two (swords before or staves after) then I'd pick the swords. Of course, I like that the fe4 pegs manage to do both, but just saying if I could pick only one to allow in the other fe games earlier swords is what I'd choose.

And swords before promotion. If you asked me to choose between those two (swords before or staves after) then I'd pick the swords. Of course, I like that the fe4 pegs manage to do both, but just saying if I could pick only one to allow in the other fe games earlier swords is what I'd choose.

Totally forgot about that. :sweatdrop:

But yeah. I agree with you. Lances are so damned heavy. :<

Hmm...

I guess we're talking about in general? Because I never really found weapon weight to be a problem in Tellius or Shadow Dragon.

Hmm...

I guess we're talking about in general? Because I never really found weapon weight to be a problem in Tellius or Shadow Dragon.

In FE9 before promotion it's actually very easy to have problems with weapon weight. In FE10 it's not that bad once you get to tier 2 units. At that point the only ones really affected at all are Nephenee and (maybe) Marcia. And then Sanaki, of course.

In FE9 before promotion it's actually very easy to have problems with weapon weight. In FE10 it's not that bad once you get to tier 2 units. At that point the only ones really affected at all are Nephenee and (maybe) Marcia. And then Sanaki, of course.

Oh... Then again, I don't use steel weapons until I can use them with little to no AS loss.

Weapon weight is part of it, but also there's the fact that there's usually a ton of bandits in the first few chapters of these games. Think fe6 from 8x until 12x. I'd rather not have to promote Thany just to get some swords available for WTA.

Also it'll make the peg enemies in Ilia less pathetic if some of them use swords. 13 wt weapons on units with like 5 con or something is just asking for an easy kill. Especially with Steel having such terrible hit in fe6. Dieck/Percy with hand axes (for any that have javelins) laugh in their faces.

That too. Peggies usually have piss-poor durability at start, and the constant WTD doesn't help, either. It's probably why I have such a hard time training Thany, so much that she's only deployed for rescue-drop and I've never been to Ilia. :x My love of Shin doesn't help either.

GBA peggies with swords would be like flying myrms. I like myrms.

Weapon weight is part of it, but also there's the fact that there's usually a ton of bandits in the first few chapters of these games. Think fe6 from 8x until 12x. I'd rather not have to promote Thany just to get some swords available for WTA.

Also it'll make the peg enemies in Ilia less pathetic if some of them use swords. 13 wt weapons on units with like 5 con or something is just asking for an easy kill. Especially with Steel having such terrible hit in fe6. Dieck/Percy with hand axes (for any that have javelins) laugh in their faces.

Yeah... It'd really make life easier for pegs.

Then again, I'd say just about anything laughs in the face of Steel Lance pegs.

Then again, I'd say just about anything laughs in the face of Steel Lance pegs.

Sword users not on trees get hit. Of course, the enemy pegs aren't the strongest things in the world. Still, in order to laugh in my opinion you've got to get their hit rates down to like <10. Or make them tink. Either way.

And if a couple of pegs flew around with killing edges, I think there'd be a bit less laughing. 5 con would only be -2 AS and they probably wouldn't be doubled by virtually everyone.

I like myrms.

I never would've guessed. :P

That too. Peggies usually have piss-poor durability at start, and the constant WTD doesn't help, either. It's probably why I have such a hard time training Thany, so much that she's only deployed for rescue-drop and I've never been to Ilia. :x My love of Shin doesn't help either.

GBA peggies with swords would be like flying myrms. I like myrms.

Well...

Bold: :awesome: