Mafia HQ 2.0

Percivalé

I'll give it another quick look... but if the problem is fake name claims, a simple way to prevent that is 'you may not claim your character' or perhaps mix up teams (e.g. with a Mario Mafia (why has that not happened yet...?) Bowser could actually be a good guy while Peach (possessed by some evil if you really need some justification) is a bad guy).

Bit late for Disgaea, though, since Lux already specified that the mafia are the Earthlings/Celestians.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I understand you correctly... I'm not even saying who the players are (the names of their roles). I am carefully making sure to keep the two separate.

Is this the reason you're not revealing a character's role upon death? Because I'm sure there are better ways to handle this than Janitoring everyone who dies.

Is this the reason you're not revealing a character's role upon death? Because I'm sure there are better ways to handle this than Janitoring everyone who dies.

Yes. There is. Albeit it's kind of ruined, since I've decided to reveal alignment, so I'm mulling over revealing roles on death, as well.

Yes. There is. Albeit it's kind of ruined, since I've decided to reveal alignment, so I'm mulling over revealing roles on death, as well.

I believe you should. There's a reason Janitor is considered one of the Mafia's most powerful roles. However, I don't know what this reason is, so you should probably do what you think is best depending on how you want the game to play out.

I'll give it another quick look... but if the problem is fake name claims, a simple way to prevent that is 'you may not claim your character' or perhaps mix up teams (e.g. with a Mario Mafia (why has that not happened yet...?) Bowser could actually be a good guy while Peach (possessed by some evil if you really need some justification) is a bad guy).

Paper mario.

Working on getting an old Death Note Mafia idea I've had balance checked by Life Admiral. Add it to the list I guess!

Edit: Will be co-hosting with Dies Mori.

Edited by Obviam

Please replace my Resistance 2 Mini Game with a Battlestar Galactica Game (note I didn't say Mafia game...). Balcerzak will be co-modding and ensuring balance.

Edited by Gaius Frakkin' Baltar

Kick Serenes Forest Mafia off the list. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but the more I think about it the less and less sense it makes. Instead put Bizarro Mafia under full games.

Should I send the stuff that needs to be checked immediately or wait till it's ready to start? (speaking of which, how many people there are still running their games?)

Edited by Reinfleche

(speaking of which, how many people there are still running their games?)

I still am as well. The finishing touches are almost complete, and I should be able to make the sign-ups topic in a couple of days.

Heeey. . . :(

As far as I knew, no one had looked over yours yet. That, and I've been on the list for a while (if it even matters anymore). Actually, Weapons is above me on the list, so I guess I'll be waiting a little longer then.