Mafia HQ 2.0

Percivalé

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Finally updating the thread

um, JB, who won Abyss mafia? Because I'll admit, I stopped paying attention to it (and I hope you replaced me); I never said anything just because after Life apparently got lynched I gave up

being gone for a week gave me in

Anyway, some games need to start up in this bitch

I don't know when I should post Choral Mafia IV sign-ups

or at least the informational topic to see what people think of the idea

If anyone wants to have their game checked over for balance purposes, I suggest you come to me. Simply because I'm not going to be playing for a while (not impressed by most of the quality of the play here).

Dear fuckwads who make games,

Stop making closed theme games where fake role claiming is next to impossible. I don't care if you're fucking gay for Tales of the Abyss or Disgaea and want to have sex with all the female characters or whatnots. This is a small part of the reason why the quality of a game is so low.

If Disgaea Mafia plays out how I expect it to, then it just reinforces my opinion.

Sincerely,

A GOOD Mafia player.

You do realize that I had this game checked and confirmed by IET, correct? If you disagree with his opinion, you may take it up with him, but how you think a game should be played and how a game can be played are two different things.

And if I understand you correctly... I'm not even saying who the players are (the names of their roles). I am carefully making sure to keep the two separate.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

You do realize that I had this game checked and confirmed by IET, correct? If you disagree with his opinion, you may take it up with him, but how you think a game should be played and how a game can be played are two different things.

I'm not Tables and he's not me. We can both spot different problems in a game. In fact, I'm not the only or first person to spot it.

I'm not Tables and he's not me. We can both spot different problems in a game. In fact, I'm not the only or first person to spot it.

Since you didn't respond to the other part of my post I'm going to assume that the problem you just called out is null. And remember, problems in your eyes may not necessarily be actual problems, just your informed opinion.

I'll give it another quick look... but if the problem is fake name claims, a simple way to prevent that is 'you may not claim your character' or perhaps mix up teams (e.g. with a Mario Mafia (why has that not happened yet...?) Bowser could actually be a good guy while Peach (possessed by some evil if you really need some justification) is a bad guy).

Edit: Or give mafia teams a safelist. I think it should be fine though.

Edited by I Eat Tables