Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Finished the fe7 HHM draft hosted by chococoke in 631 turns.

God, I suck at HHM, ran out of cash buying PWs.

Seriously? And you like, sold gems and unusable promotion items and stuff? How much PW did you actually *use*?

(True story: the first time I played HHM, it was blind, and I was totally not expecting CoD. Didn't have any PW and I think I'd already spammed out Barrier earlier on stupid stuff. Either that or I hadn't really trained staffbots besides Pent. I also had no idea how the reinforcements worked. That took a *lot* of restarts. Good times.)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? And you like, sold gems and unusable promotion items and stuff? How much PW did you actually *use*?

(True story: the first time I played HHM, it was blind, and I was totally not expecting CoD. Didn't have any PW and I think I'd already spammed out Barrier earlier on stupid stuff. Either that or I hadn't really trained staffbots besides Pent. I also had no idea how the reinforcements worked. That took a *lot* of restarts. Good times.)

now that I think about it, I'm up to that chapter in this FE7 draft and I have nothing but two Barrier charges to get through it

STRATEGY

good thing half my units have pretty sweet RES

(however in this same draft I'm not selling any gems and shit and I'm just fine, so how the fuck can you go broke exactly)

Fabulous FE8 Draft #31733

Folgore Green - Franz, Forde, Kyle, Natasha, Ross, Dozla, Marisa

Kgnt_of_Titania - Vanessa, Duessel, Artur, Neimi, Colm, Ewan, Rennac

*General Horace - Garcia, Cormag, Gerik, Lute, Moulder, Knoll, L'Arachel

Refa - Saleh, Tana, Gilliam, Innes, Joshua, Syrene, Amelia

i titled this draft as such because i thought faboulous and fe8 rhymed at like 8 am

Edited by General Horace

now that I think about it, I'm up to that chapter in this FE7 draft and I have nothing but two Barrier charges to get through it

STRATEGY

good thing half my units have pretty sweet RES

(however in this same draft I'm not selling any gems and shit and I'm just fine, so how the fuck can you go broke exactly)

Ahaha gl. I managed to steal a PW on the pirate ship and I have 2 almost-full Barriers so yeah

But I don't have Ninils or any fliers and there are a lot of chapters where that really sucks >_<

I've also been shopping on super-precise budgets pretty much the whole time, but I got the Silver Card and the Ocean Seal so it's all good now.

EDIT: noes.gif Well crap. Thanks Boron/Jihyun for reminding me. Oh my goodness I feel so stupid right now. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Konnor97

Is warping allowed on undrafted units in fe8 drafts? Specifically, warping thieves in the dessert to get treasures.

Oh and dancing too.

Edited by Hawk King

@PKL: who the fuck were you

oh right, toon link

@HK: No reason not to. You can target undrafted units with things (I frequently Return them en masse to level my healers in FE4 drafts) without penalty. I'm not sure why you'd waste a use of Warp on that but hey why not.

@ Integ

Warp gives 85 exp, and with liberal use of Warping I had 3 uses left in my last draft so really there is not point NOT to use it as much as possible. Or at least 3 more times...

Oh and thank you sir.

[FE8]Person-Promo Draft #31756 has finished drafting

The Spanish Inquisition: Pally!Franz, Sage!Lute, WK!Tana, Berserker!Ross, Assassin!Joshua, Druid!Ewan, General!Amelia, Valkyrie!L'Arachel

Aircalipoor: GK!Franz, Pally!Forde, Bishop!Moulder, Ranger!Gerik, Syrene, Summoner!Knoll, Rennac, Super!Ross

*13th: WK!Vanessa, WK! Cormag, Duessel, Valkyrie!Natasha, SM!Joshua, MK!Ewan, GK!Amelia, Swordmaster!Marisa

Serious Bananas: Falco!Nessie, Bishop!Artur, Hero!Gerik, Rogue!Colm, MK!Lute, Pally!Amelia. Dozla, Sage!Ewan

Darros: Saleh, Pally!Kyle, GK!Gilliam, Assassin!Colm, Hero!Ross, MK!L'Arachel, Super!Ewan, Assassin!Marisa

Passive Knight: Hero!Garcia, Falco!Tana, Bishop!Natahsa, Sage!Artur , Ranger!Neimi, General!Gilliam, Summoner!Ewan, Warrior!Ross

Lawrence Oliver: Sage!Moulder, Warrior!Garcia, GK! Kyle, GK!Forde, Innes, WyvernLord!Cormag, Druid!Knoll, Sniper!Neimi

Free: Super!Amelia

(FE3) The Even Greater FE3 Draft, #28535, finished in 350 turns.

And there's a typo in my team. It should be:

Oguma, Katua, Kashim, Luke, Hardin, Barts, Maria, Astria, Chainy, Est.

Edited by Baldrick

fe6 NM draft #31787

1-Myself.:Alan, Echidna, Lott, Lilina,Cecilia, Gonzo, OJ simpson, Wolt, Juno

4-CR-Lance, Rutger, Zealot, Treck, Niime,Zeiss, Igrene , Douglas,Karel

5-Blues, Dieck, Tate,Sue,Ellen, Asthol, Geese, Hugh, Dorothy, BArth

3-Passive Knight:Thany, Noah,Lugh,Saul, Chad, Klein, Bors, Garret, Yodel

2-Cosmic Harold. :Miledy, Percival, Fir, Clarine, Shin, Bartre, Ward, Ray, Dayan

Oguma, Katua, Kashim, Luke, Hardin, Barts, Maria, Astria, Chainy, Est.

nnnnno it should be Ogma, Catria, Castor, Luke, Hardin, Barst, Maria, Astram, Xane, Est. :P

Logged all.